Do you need a derbycon ticket? I have one…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      rance
      Participant

the title says it all…

hayabusa
      Participant

Wishing I had the free cycles to go, but unfortunately, not…

New product releases, requiring me to test, test and more test.

Hope someone else enjoys it, though!

rattis
      Participant

Rance, hope you have better luck than I have. I had a ticket, I wasn’t selling it, I was giving it away, and took until today to get a possible taker. He has to check with his wife first.

rance
      Participant

I had someone ready to go, but i was waiting to get a link for denied-cfp ticket purchases, in the meantime they managed to get one last week when they did a release of 70.

rance
      Participant

@chrisj wrote:

Rance, hope you have better luck than I have. I had a ticket, I wasn’t selling it, I was giving it away, and took until today to get a possible taker. He has to check with his wife first.

Are you on the twitters? I think I just got mine gone…

rattis
      Participant

I am, @rattis. The thing is it’s my speaker’s honorarium, I get 2 free tickets for guests. So it works a little different than a regular ticket. When I check in, I vouch for my 2 guests, and they get in. Down side, I’m presenting Thursday night in Grand Rapids Mi at GrrCON, so won’t be down to Louisville until Friday Night. Which means, who ever is my guest is going to miss a couple of talks.

rance
      Participant

ahh yeah, that does make it a little tougher. if it makes you feel any better (i’m not sure how), i got mine sold! 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?