Discount Security+ voucher early expire

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      kriscamaro68
      Participant

If your ready to take the security+ in the next 2 days this will help cut costs a lot.

http://www.getcertify4less.com/security-vuex-promo.asp

Dengar13
      Participant

Outstanding!  Good looking out!

kriscamaro68
      Participant

Also anyone outside the USA/Canada/Puerto Rico

Here is the same thing but it expires on April 20th

http://www.getcertify4less.com/securityint-vuex-promo.asp

unsupported
      Participant

I fully support this website.  I used it when I was still a contractor and paying for my own certifications.  It really helped save me a few pennies.  They are really easy to deal with.

UNIX
      Participant

Are there any other sources available where you can get S+ vouchers cheaper? It seems there aren’t any available on the above mentioned site for the International/ Europe area, only USA/ Canada.

recon
      Participant

Yeah, check eBay and search for buy it now members. I’ve bought one with bing CB and save like another $15 and ended up paying about ~$194 for the security+ voucher.

recon

@awesec wrote:

Are there any other sources available where you can get S+ vouchers cheaper? It seems there aren’t any available on the above mentioned site for the International/ Europe area, only USA/ Canada.

UNIX
      Participant

I couldn’t find any back then, however, eventually I got it somewhere else. 🙂

Pookie
      Participant

I got mine at 20% off by getting the CompTIA newsletter, they sent me an email offering vouchers @ 20% off, but they expired end of October, I kept the email, clicked the link in november, and bought a voucher that expires Sept. 2011 and saved $52  ;D

Not too shabby if you ask me

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?