Cyber Warfare Forum Initiative

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      BillV
      Participant

For those of you on LinkedIn (and those that are not) and that haven’t heard of this, there is a group I would highly recommend joining:

CWFI – Cyber Warfare Forum Initiative

There are many great discussions that take place within that group, many projects in the works and a lot of interest being generated all over the place. There is a website, cwfi.us, though still in development but is expected to be launched soon. I would expect that many discussions will be migrated over to the site once ready but I’m sure they’ll continue on LinkedIn as well.

There are a lot of opportunities to help out if you feel inclined as well. They’ll usually make a post in the discussions asking for volunteers or you can just speak-up and say you want to help ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyway, just wanted to pass that along as I figured it might be of interest to many people here and I think they’ll continue to expand and become pretty important.

Disclaimer: Yes, I joined. Yes, I participate/volunteer. And yes, it’s a great group of people ๐Ÿ™‚

BillV

Ketchup
      Participant

Thanks, just requested to join.ย  Perhaps we could get an EH.NET LinkedIn group going as well?ย 

BillV
      Participant

Guess we could leave that up to Don, but not a bad idea. There is a ChicagoCon group – probably including many of the same people.

Speaking of which… Don, if/when you read this, what’s up with ChicagoCon 2009f? Waiting? Skipping?

MadmanTM
      Participant

i have sent a request!

Thanks

jason
      Participant

Hey cool. Hadn’t seen that group out there. I think that would be an interesting sub forum here as well.

Clay Briggs
      Participant

Heh, it is a good group Bill.ย  Shit, thta reminds me.. I am behind on an article they asked me to write on hardware coming from other countries with built in trojans being used as a popular vector for warfare.ย  You know like the Seagate drive incidents, and various picture frames etc.ย 

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

And why is that not going to EH-Net?

BTW – I just added a Cyber Warfare Board:

http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/board,85.0/

Don

BillV
      Participant

@g00d_4sh wrote:

Heh, it is a good group Bill.ย  Shit, thta reminds me.. I am behind on an article they asked me to write on hardware coming from other countries with built in trojans being used as a popular vector for warfare.ย  You know like the Seagate drive incidents, and various picture frames etc.ย 

Cool ๐Ÿ™‚ Will be looking forward to that one. I’m also real interested to see what the group that’s researching that Chinese OS (Kylin?) comes up with too.

And why is that not going to EH-Net?

Haha, totally ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m sure CWFI wouldn’t mind it being posted/syndicated here. I’m sure something can be worked out between EH-Net and CWFI (if Don hasn’t already contacted Paul) … plus, if it helps, I know the lead webmasters over there.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Sweet, a new board! Thanks, Don!

BillV

rattis
      Participant

I thought it was bad when I got a membership here. Then I got approved via LinkedIn to CWFI, and I thought i twas even worse.

Now I’m convinced I’m out of my field and in way over my head.

I’ve missed this feeling. So much to learn.

Thanks Bill and Don.

Oh and any word on an EH-Group over on LI?

jason
      Participant

Sweet. Thanks for the new board Donย  ;D

UNIX
      Participant

Maybe I should create a LinkedIn accoutn as well. Some available groups definitely sounds interesting, including this one.

Thanks for the new board, Don, much appreciated. Good to see how fast you are reacting. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ยฉ2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?