CTP aka Cracking The Perimeter Live Online June 3 2009

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Dark_Knight
      Participant

http://www.offensive-security.com/blog/offsec/cracking-the-perimeter-online/#more-127

Long overdue, our live course “Cracking the Perimiter” (CTP) is finally going online. Our ETA for the live course is the 3rd of June, 2009. We have an outstanding waiting list for CTP online, so it might take a while for registration to open to the public.

KrisTeason
      Participant

This sounds excellent, they’re offering a new certification? OSCE (Offensive Security Certified Expert). Looks like don’s going to have to open up a new section on the board. They’ll probably only allow users who already have the OSCP already to take it right? Can’t wait to hear the reviews on it.

Ketchup
      Participant

This sounds awesome.  I really want to do OSCP, and eventually this.  Training has been cut back for us, and I haven’t be able to get approval for it yet.  I am thinking about doing it myself.  $700 is a bit much coming out of my own pocket, but I think it’s worth it. 

UNIX
      Participant

Can’t wait to hear the reviews on it.

Yeah, I am looking forward to them too. But I expect from OS nothing but good.

former33t
      Participant

I’m sure its worth it, but $700 for the first course was a tall order for approval when management saw it was self paced training.  Hopefully if this gets some awesome reviews, I’ll have more to go back to management with for the OCSP.

wrono32
      Participant

Yea I can’t wait for this one  ;D

Orhan
      Participant

I’m on the waiting list!  🙁

Spl0it
      Participant

I am on the waiting list also. This is going to be an advanced course and I hope to see the Matrix when I am done!!!!

eternal_security
      Participant

@Dark_Knight wrote:

http://www.offensive-security.com/blog/offsec/cracking-the-perimeter-online/#more-127

Long overdue, our live course “Cracking the Perimiter” (CTP) is finally going online. Our ETA for the live course is the 3rd of June, 2009. We have an outstanding waiting list for CTP online, so it might take a while for registration to open to the public.

So, Dark_Knight, are you registered yet?  🙂

timmedin
      Participant

I’m a little wary of any cert with the word “expert” in it.

KamiCrazy
      Participant

I’ve been registered for this for a couple of weeks.

Just got an invite email today to start in a weeks time.

Pretty stoked!

Just handed in my registration challenge. Was a fun little exercise  😀

eternal_security
      Participant

@timmedin wrote:

I’m a little wary of the cert with the word “expert” in it.

If you knew the pain muts puts you through in the courses he develops, you would understand that, by the time you finish, and if you can pass the challenge, you will have expert-level skills.

UNIX
      Participant

I think what timmedin meant was that too often courses, trainings etc. use such buzz-words as expert, ultimate, professional and similar ones, do get more attention without really being worth it, especially when they are new.

eternal_security
      Participant

@Dark_Knight wrote:

Good to know, Dark_Knight.  Thanks!

j0rDy
      Participant

please take notice this is a relatively old threat. this could mean any changes in the current situation. if there are new developments please post.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?