– people who wants to step in to the security
– people with limited network/system knowladge who want to develop their skills
– people who are not qualifing for CISSP just yet and want to learn more about practical side of security
– finally for all who are instersted in gathering all aspects of PenTesting in one place
– a couple of degrees covering InformationSecurity aspects
– vendor and non-vendor certifications since 2006
– 4 years work experience in system/network support/deployment
– a few months ago I was conducting PCI audit along with a third party company…so I had a chance to see how comercial pen test looks from inside and outside the companny…
what I did to study?
– official mile2 training Kit containing Labs, books, DVD’s and so on…
– exploring Backtrack and open source methodologies for the pen test…
As I said before, in my opinion this exam would be probably easy for someone who is stepping into IT…not having a few years comercial experience in IT…
Viewing 5 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
– EH-Net Live!Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!