Congrats Brian Wilson, CISSP!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Negrita 12 years ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Our good friend and EH-Net columnist recently attended ChicagoCon 2007 not only to present an awesome demo of Cain and Abel, but he also was a student in the CISSP course. We’re proud to announce that he passed his exam and now has some more letters after his name.

Although if you ask him or anyone else for that matter, this is no easy exam. So considering the difficulty of the exam and the fact that the CISSP is recognized as the gold standard of security certifications, I’m sure this one will go to the top of the list.

Just don’t forget us little people when you’re famous.  😛

Well done and welcome to the ranks,
    Don

blackazarro 
    Participant

Congrats!!  ;D

BillV 
    Participant

Excellent job, Brian! Big congrats!!!

p0et 
    Participant

Just heard the news.. CONGRATS man!  All the more respect for ya  😉

slimjim100 
    Participant

Thanks everyone and I got to say that Don was a big help sending me books months ahead of time. That was the hardest test I have ever taken… I took 5.5 hours to complete it but I guess it paid off as I got a passing score. I would recommend anyone thinking about the CISSP to make time to study. I was very lazy and did not study to much before going to Chicago and I ended up very surprised by how hard the test was.  Now I am re-reading all the books as I feel more interested in the 10 domains. Thanks EH-Net for all your support!

Brian

🙂

Negrita 
    Participant

Great news, well done. Can you tell us more about the exam (without violating the NDA)?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?