Tagged: #onlinecasino #slotmachines
May 26, 2016 at 10:49 am #8873wiredguyParticipant
Ive a background in IT support and hold CompTIA A+ & Network + plus other Microsoft credentials. I have decided to move into IT security and particularly hacking. I am very interested in looking at the Certified Ethical Hacking course and wondered what advice people would give me as a newbie wanting to become an Ethical hacker.
I have no experience in Linux but have decided to get familiar with Linux and learn coding too. Basically, what advice cvan you give a newbie wanting to move into Ethical Hacking
May 29, 2016 at 4:58 pm #54278nfeynmanParticipant
Newbie here too. Maybe this posts from Leslie Carhart’s blogs will give you some insights:
Starting an InfoSec Career – The Megamix – Chapter 6
June 30, 2016 at 3:03 pm #54279Don DonzalKeymaster
Stay away from CEH. At a time when there were no organized offerings for training on ethical hacking, then maybe this was a good first step into a new world. That time is long gone. Not only will you not be ready for what the professional world has to offer by just attaining a CEH cert, but there are so many more options out there… and better ones at that.
– If money is no issue, then go take a SANS course either live or online with Ed Skoudis. You will never regret the decision.
– If you’re looking for a more economical first step, try http://www.elearnsecurity.com. They have a student track for not only students but also newcomers to hacking. Then you can step it up to the Pro course and more.
– Then when you’re really ready to step up your game, go for http://www.offensive-security.com.
– If money is non-existant, try http://www.cybrary.it. All Free! All the time!
– Plenty of great books out there. Even some oldies but goodies at your public library. Or watch https://www.packtpub.com/packt/offers/free-learning/ for a free ebook every day.
In the end, choose you’re own path. With all of this out there, the only obstacle is yourself!
Hope this helps,
November 5, 2016 at 8:58 pm #54280derebakerParticipant
Ive decided i want to start doin roaches now But ive not got the faintest idea of what im doing, so would love some advice from u experts
Whta can u keep roaches in, do they smell? What substarte, what food etc etc
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.