COMMON SENSE TO HACKING AN EMAIL ACCOUNT

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      CTRLS
      Participant

“Ok this IS NOT HACKING its simply soical engineering”

if you want to know how to get into someones email account theres only 2 things you need to know

#1. THERE EMAIL
      #2. THERE SECRET QUESTION

The secret question is key to this whole thing all you have to do is go to the website that the email address is registered to. Then click forgot password type in the info that is needed (which is normaly the email address) and then you will see the persons secret question. Try to convince the person to give you the answer to the secret question or randomly ask them the question just to start up a conversation (which i found the best thing to do, alot of people dont even know what you are doing so everything works out as planned!)

SORRY THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION CAN SOMEONE MOVE THIS!!!!!

lorddicranius
      Participant

@CTRLS wrote:

“Ok this IS NOT HACKING its simply soical engineering”

What you’re looking for is an “ethical vs unethical” reference.  And gaining access to one’s email without permission is unethical.

MaXe
      Participant

Ontopic:
      Nice topic, but it’s quite common logic for most ethical hackers, and to perform this action you would need specific permission from the target company.

Offtopic:
      I don’t want to be an idiot, but please do NOT use capslock, when writing titles on topics you create.

Example of titles:
      1) HELLO HOW ARE YOU << This is often referred to as yelling.
      2) Hello, how are you << Normal way of writing.
      3) hello how are you << Can be used as well.

This is not HackForums.

rattis
      Participant

While Social Engineering can and does go beyond Hacking, It is still considered a valuable subset of Hacking.

If I can hack someone, instead of their computer, and get the information I need / want then I would consider it a successful hack. Some say humans are the greatest machines out there.

However, I do agree with the idea that using readily available information from a person (because they post it on line / make it public) to get into their web mail account isn’t exactly hacking. It’s guessing good.

On the flip side, I think that one of the things that should have came out of the last 11 years of U.S. Politics, is a group that works for the government that goes out and breaks into public official’s personal email accounts to confirm that they are not using those accounts to bypass laws / use them for government purposes.

Ok I’ll get off my soap box now.

CTRLS
      Participant

My bad i didn’t know it bugged you….i just like writing in caps

Anonymous
      Participant

With places like facebook get the answer to there so called security question is not that hard usually with bit research you might be able to find the answer to fav pet, first school so on.

CTRLS
      Participant

Yeah its really easy but if your talking to them trying to get the information from them try not to make yourself look or sound suspicious

MaXe
      Participant

@CTRLS wrote:

My bad i didn’t know it bugged you….i just like writing in caps

Quoted from the link below:
      “In internet, bulletin board and chatroom contexts, writing in caps is considered the equivalent of verbally yelling. To the extent it’s considered rude to go around yelling at people, it’s similarly considered rude to “type caps” at people.”
      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070718202452AAHIRQL

CTRLS
      Participant

hahaha ok bro i get it >.>

MaXe
      Participant

@CTRLS wrote:

hahaha ok bro i get it >.>

Awesome  ;D It’s the same thing with IRC when / if you go there  😉

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?