Chris Gates on Metasploit Team

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

For numerous reasons including videos on MSF, adding modules and, hey, let’s just say it… he’s pretty f’in kewl, Chris Gates is now listed as one of Metasploit’s “People!” Check out their front page:

http://www.metasploit.com

With multiple speaking engagements this year and many other wonderful opportunities (I don’t think I’m allowed to list them), Chris is bucking the trend and is headed for a great year. We knew you when. Just don’t forget us little people.  😉

Congrats & keep up the good work,
      Don

KrisTeason
      Participant

Nice. I’m a fan of Gates’ work & videos. Doubt he remembers but I remember even e-mailing him about taking his Metasploit course offered on LSO. Good your apart of the team dude, couldn’t of expected a better guy to pick from.

geekyone
      Participant

Sweet!  Congrats Chris!  I hope everything goes well for you.

Kev
      Participant

Good work !  😉

BillV
      Participant

That’s awesome Chris! Very cool! 🙂

Anonymous
      Participant

thanks everyone!

a big part of my duties is going to be working on documentation for the 3.3 release. 

Sooooo,

feel free to send me (or post) what you would like to see in the documentation, whats missing, what’s good, what sucks, etc.

like is the pdf users guide actually useful to anyone, is the developers guide useful, if not, what would make it useful?

Anonymous
      Participant

oh and MC (who is doing all the heavy lifting) and I are working on some oracle stuff as well.

If you will be at shmoo I’ll be doing a 10-15 min talk on where we are with it so far and where its (hopefully) going.  As soon as I know what day I’ll post up.

you can check the blog for an idea of what’s in the works

http://carnal0wnage.blogspot.com/search?q=oracle

morpheus063
      Participant

Hey Chris – Congratulations. Hope we can see more quality “hacks” from you in the coming days. Wish you all the best.

vijay2
      Participant

Hey Dude,

Way to go .. congratulations . I will hopefully see you at Shmoo

VJ

jason
      Participant

Congrats Chris!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?