ChicagoCon

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      BillV
      Participant

With ChicagoCon right around the corner.. who all is planning to attend the conference (or taking a class)?

I’ll be looking at my travel options this weekend to figure out how to get out there and where to stay – haha, better make sure I don’t forget to register too πŸ™‚

BillV

apollo
      Participant

There is an embassy suites across the street, I recommend there for accommodations.Β  Slimjim100 and I will be there and presenting, I believe chris gates will be there as well.

BillV
      Participant

@apollo wrote:

There is an embassy suites across the street

Yeah, I think that’s my plan for right now. Last time I tried to stay at a Holiday Inn a couple miles down the road… didn’t work out too well.. :-

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

I’m staying at this awesome place just a few miles down the road called my house. I love it there.Β  πŸ˜‰

Looking forward to seeing all you guys. Thanks for spreading the word. Keep it up.

Don

vijay2
      Participant

I will be there as well. I have booked my flights. I guess getting registered and booking the room can be helpful too πŸ™‚

I hope to see ya ll there … and looking forward to the late night sessions πŸ™‚

VJ

jason
      Participant

Have fun guys. Put down an iced tea or two for me πŸ™‚

vijay2
      Participant

Jason,

I am sure apollo would be glad to help there … but I am not sure if it will be your kind for Ice Tea.

πŸ™‚

VJ

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright Β©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?