ChicagoCon 2007 Daily Podcasts Released

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Don Donzal 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Unless you happen to stumble upon these from the Computer Outlook Radio Program’s web site, this is the first time anyone (including the attendees) has had access to these recordings. As with everything else, I am opening them up to all of you for free.

The Computer Outlook Radio Program was gratious enough to sponsor this inaugural event, and the shows host, John Iasiuolo, was very helpful in putting together daily podcasts. Each of these “Computer Outlook Special Events” begins with an update from the Founder and Organizer of ChicagoCon, Donald C. Donzal, and continues with interviews of our keynoters and other guests. This is yet another way to get an insiders view of ChicagoCon 2007.

Get all 5 daily podcasts in MP3 format as well as a link to the Wrapup of ChicagoCon 2007 on John’s live broadcast on the evening of Friday Sept 21.

Monday Sept 17 – Michael Yaffe of Core Security Technologies (ChicagoCon 2007 Platinum Sponsor)
    Tuesday Sept 18 – Dean Turner of Symantec
    Wednesday Sept 19 – John C. Dvorak of PC Magazine, Cranky Geeks, and much more
    Thursday Sept 20 – Keynoter Doug Steelman is joined by surprise guest and evening presenter, Chris Gates of Learn Security Online
    Friday Sept 21 – Daily podcasts conclude with Steve Hunt, Industry Analyst and Blogger (SecurityDreamer)

John also invited Don back for a recap of ChicagoCon 2007 during the live show on Friday Sept 21.

–Old Link Removed–

Working link: http://www.chicagocon.com/medialab/2007-daily-podcasts.html

Your opinion is greatly appreciated,
    Don

RoleReversal 
    Participant

Don,

thanks for link, now I’m really regretting leaving my IPOD at home today  :'(

RoleReversal 
    Participant

Don,

not wanting to be a kill-joy, but it looks like the links are dead

WCNA 
    Participant

Link still broken

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster
     WCNA 
    Participant

Yeah, I found that link and posted it but I deleted the post as following the links in the new link leads to a 404….so it’s still broken.

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

D’oh. I totally did not go the extra step and click on the links to the interviews. Completely forgot that they were hosted elsewhere. Those were interviews done by John Iasiuolo of the Comuter Outlook Radio Show. I just sent him a note asking if he still has those MP3s, so we can make them available.

I’ll report back soon.

Don

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?