CEH v6 Outline

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #2651
      BillV
      Participant

      Well, it took a little while, but it has finally been released.

      The CEH v6 Course Outline contains 67 modules! Wow…

      Check it out 🙂

      BillV

    • #18927
      RoleReversal
      Participant

      Cheers for the heads up BillV.

      Slightly concerned about module 67 though….

      Module 67: Identifying the Terrorist

      (Emphasis is mine)

      😮 ???

    • #18928
      BillV
      Participant

      Haha, yeah, I noticed that. How exactly do we identify a terrorist?* Isn’t terrorist nature to blend in? 😛

      * aside from the dude running down the street yelling “I’m a terrorist!” with some bombs strapped to his chest

    • #18929
      KrisTeason
      Participant

      Looks like a well set up course…Alotta knowledge to those who attend…Thanks for the post Bill

    • #18930
      shednik
      Participant

      Really hoping I can use that course as my training for next year ;D

    • #18931
      cleanwithit0607
      Participant

      Sorry to post on a old thread, but dang that’s alot compared to the V5 material-22 modules. I’m not sure whether I should wait until V6 comes out.

    • #18932
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

      I had a lot of the same feelings and asked EC-Council about them in an interview earlier this year. It may help:

      Interview: EC-Council Offers Details and Insights on CEH v6

      Don

    • #18933
      cleanwithit0607
      Participant

      @don wrote:

      I had a lot of the same feelings and asked EC-Council about them in an interview earlier this year. It may help:

      Interview: EC-Council Offers Details and Insights on CEH v6

      Don

      That helped lots. I’m thinking about taking the exam in May. So when the new course-ware comes out, I will just buy it and learn the new material. But I like the new modules, it makes it more relevant. Thanks, Don.

    • #18934
      BillV
      Participant

      @cleanwithit0607 wrote:

      So when the new course-ware comes out, I will just buy it and learn the new material.

      Is the new courseware not available for some reason? It is listed on their orders page at the EC-Council website…

      BillV

    • #18935
      cleanwithit0607
      Participant

      @BillV wrote:

      @cleanwithit0607 wrote:

      So when the new course-ware comes out, I will just buy it and learn the new material.

      Is the new courseware not available for some reason? It is listed on their orders page at the EC-Council website…

      BillV

      Well, I guess it is out. I never looked before, I just assumed it wasn’t out yet because the test isn’t. Thanks.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?