CEH Study Group

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

It’s been a long time coming, but I think I’m just about ready to launch this puppy. Along with the launch of The Ethical Hacker Network site, we are proud to announce the start of our first study group for CEH, Certified Ethical Hacker.

Since the material to be covered fits more than 1 cert, should we form a new generic forum just for study groups? If we form a generic study group forum, we can have sub-forums with the chosen name of the participating members. EX: We now have 4 interested, we can call our group ‘The Charter Members’ and those that follow, if requested, can have their own sub-forum.

Thoughts?

Don

bilals91
      Participant

When is the group supposed to start? Can someone prepare a chart on how to proceed from here? Eagerly awaiting reply from the group.

Bilal

Dengar13
      Participant

@don wrote:

It’s been a long time coming, but I think I’m just about ready to launch this puppy. Along with the launch of The Ethical Hacker Network site, we are proud to announce the start of our first study group for CEH, Certified Ethical Hacker.

Since the material to be covered fits more than 1 cert, should we form a new generic forum just for study groups? If we form a generic study group forum, we can have sub-forums with the chosen name of the participating members. EX: We now have 4 interested, we can call our group ‘The Charter Members’ and those that follow, if requested, can have their own sub-forum.

Thoughts?

Don

Sounds good to me!  Glad to see the ball has started to roll.

Anonymous
      Participant

Don, I think we should not have so many forums/sub forums right now.

So many forums/sub-forums confuse me. We can always expend when we have more postings.

thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?