ceh practice questions

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      h0les
      Participant

Hi All

Do any of you know of any decent resources for practise questions for the CEH v6 exam. I have found a limited supply online and in books designed for older versions of the exam, but don’t seem to be having much luck finding a decent chunk to go through. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

BillV
      Participant
      h0les
      Participant

Thanks for the linkage. I’ve read the majority of books and done the questions contained within. Any more ideas?

BillV
      Participant

Take the exam?

jherrin
      Participant

I was able to buy a .pdf file of the PrepLogic C|EH Practice Questions instead of the actual exam software – it was at a discount rate.  I believe PrepLogic called them ‘Printables’.  The PrepLogic questions are endorsed by EC Council on their website.  Hope this helps.

h0les
      Participant

Thanks for the responses. Bill you are probably right, it’s just that it’s nice to have questions to answer that aren’t off the back of something you have just read. Think the best course of action is to do the preplogic ones then take the exam.

UNIX
      Participant

I recommend the CEH Review Guide as well.
      In terms of the PrepLogic C|EH Practice Questions I was told that they do not cover the things very well one will probably see in the exam.

When you have studied all those books and materials it shouldn’t be a problem to pass.

BillV
      Participant

Exactly my thoughts. If you’ve already done read the books and read the questions, then prep for and go take the exam. You don’t need a practice test to pass this exam if you’ve studied the objectives contained in the review guide. If you’re hoping to memorize test questions from a practice exam, you’re going to find yourself in trouble with this test.

MadmanTM
      Participant

Yeah, don’t get yourself all winded up for the V6, we purchased the original material from CEH and there was screenshots of slides for the V5.

Get the Sybex Review Guide and a lot of practice exams and you should be good to go!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?