– EH-Net Live! Oct – “Blockchain Hacking for Investigating Cryptocurrencies” on Wed Oct 24, 2018 @ 1:00 US Eastern with Nick Furneaux, author of Wiley’s “Investigating Cryptocurrencies“. Reg Open NOW!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Basics of IoT Hacking for the Career Pen Tester” with Jacob Holcomb of ISE, people behind IoT Villages of DEF CON, RSA, DerbyCon & more. From Sept 27.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Now Available for “The Future of Social Engineering“ with Chris Hadnagy of Social-Engineer, LLC. from Aug 16.
– EH-Net Live! July – Video & Deck Now Available for “Bug Hunting as a Second Income” with Jason Haddix, VP at Bugcrowd, from July 11.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
- Maintaining a Pulse: Ransomware in the Healthcare Sector October 15, 2018
- Education Hacking to Achieve an HR Filter Bypass October 11, 2018
- Webinar: Blockchain Hacking for Investigating Cryptocurrencies on Oct 24 2018 October 9, 2018
- Video: Basics of IoT Hacking for the Career Pen Tester October 3, 2018
- DoD RMF Part 1: How We Got to the RMF October 1, 2018
- Container Security Part 3 – Kubernetes Cheat Sheet September 28, 2018
- Ease Me Into Cryptography Part 1: Buzzwords and Hash Function September 26, 2018
- My Experience with the DoD Version of the RMF September 21, 2018