C|EH Infosec Class

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BillV 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     n37sh@rk 
    Participant

Hello, I’m new to the site and forum. Has anyone taken this course? is there anything specific I should prepare for other than with the material they are sending me? Has anyone taken it was it good did you enjoy it? Just really looking for any information thanks!

Dark_Knight 
    Participant

This has been discussed several times on this site. A quick search should return useful results.

Welcome to EH.net

BillV 
    Participant

As stated, you’ll find plenty of information regarding your questions on the site if you use the search feature or google.

I have not taken CEH training through InfoSec Institute (if that is who you are referring to). We used ISI for some internal training last year. I sat in the CISSP class and the instructor was great – making that stuff as enjoyable as it possibly could be. Many colleagues took an “ethical hacking / penetration testing” class that was supposed to prepare them for C|EH and others. To the best of my knowledge, none of them have taken any of the exams because they don’t feel the course prepared them for anything. This is largely due to the instructor so ymmv.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?