Career Advice Please!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kunal
      Participant

Hello to all the members, M new here and this is my first post.
      Just wanted a career advice from the experts. But first lemme confess that this forum is very juicy. I wonder why i didn’t came across this forum earlier. The topics are extermely informative and what more they come directly from the experts.Thanks to all the members.

So here’s the situation, I had CS in Inter. m having BSc(ZBC) in which i ain’t really good at and also m a student of BCA from open university (KSOU). M having my second year.I have Aptech Shikhar certificate which is equivalent to DOEACC and have 2 years of teaching experience of computers in Aptech itself.I just want my career as pentester or ethical hacker in a real good position.
      So i wanted to know that after/before the conpletion of BCA would i b eligible to purse in this field?? What courses should i join, and where,(Delhi preferred)
      What courses should i join serial wise like CCNA>CEH>OSCP,etc…
      Can i start now??
      Please guide me m totally confused and harassed. :'(
      Thanks

zeebee
      Participant

Hello Kunal – Welcome to this forum!
      I am also quite new here. I have spent almost a decade in IT and do find this forum extremely helpful!
      Coming to your email…
      First you need to be sure that InfoSec is your area of interest.
      From your email I am not sure I understand what motivates you to think about pursuing a chain of certifications in security.
      Can you please let us know what end result you are targeting?

Thanks!
      zeebee

the_hutch
      Participant

OSCP = Best security course I’ve taken so far

OffSec recommends basic understanding of TCP/IP and Linux as pre-requisites. If you fit that bill, I’d say you should be good to start.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?