BSidesLondon 2012

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

BSidesLondon 2012
    April 25, 2012
    London, UK

Cost: Free (as always!)

Each BSides is a community-driven framework for building events for and by information security community members.  The goal is to expand the spectrum of conversation beyond the traditional confines of space and time.  It creates opportunities for individuals to both present and participate in an intimate atmosphere that encourages collaboration. It is an intense event with discussions, demos, and interaction from participants. It is where conversations for the next-big-thing are happening.

Venue

The Barbican
    Silk Street London
    EC2Y 8DS
    http://www.barbican.org.uk/

For more info:
    http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/46661833/BSidesLondon-2012

Don

Anonymous 
    Participant

IS anyone going to this ?

rattis 
    Participant

Jamie, you should be. One thing BSides was great for in Detroit last year was networking. Get out there get to know people, or be the person everyone gets to know.

If you get a chance, try to start a local sec-city group by drumming up the interest at the event.

Anonymous 
    Participant

I am just wanted to see if any other EH were going for beers 😛

AndyB67 
    Participant

Am doing BSides London again this year. I applied within 15 mins of 1st batch of tickets going live and managed to get one, just!

Also doing InfoSec the day before and probably hitting 44Cafe for lunch as I think a few of the usual suspects will be there. May even be able to stay for DC4420 on the Tue evening

Anonymous 
    Participant

Hay Andy I will be going bside was going go infosec but went last year and was pretty bored.

AndyB67 
    Participant

Will be starting to push my CV out at InfoSec as i’m starting job hunting ready for later in the year when my current contract finishes!

Also want to talk to a couple of companies about the work they are doing to glean more than they’ve currently published in their white papers as I know they won’t just have their sales staff on the stands.

Anonymous 
    Participant

cool sounds like a good plan I see you at bside

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?