Brain fart

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      SephStorm
      Participant

::)

I seem to have forgotten the name of a suggested program for keeping track of pentest data. Anyone know any free software I can use? For now i’ll use a spreadsheet program, but I remember something else…

Also i’m getting a Access is denied error when trying to pipe nmap output, could someone help?

nmap -sS 192.168.1.4 > C:UsersUSERNAMEDesktopDOCTITLE.txt

hayabusa
      Participant

Pentest data – Dradis?

As for access denied… Are you able to write to said location otherwise?

hurtl0cker
      Participant

Leo and Dradis are two cool applications to manage the Pen Testing data.
      I prefer Dradis for it’s features and supporting outpt of many security tools. Ver 2.9.0 is out a copule of days ago.
      http://packetstormsecurity.org/files/109397/Dradis-Information-Sharing-Tool-2.9.0.html

SephStorm
      Participant

Thanks guys.

Yes I do have write access to the desktop. I have no idea why its not working.

hell_razor
      Participant

Are you running command prompt as admin (right click, run as administrator)?

SephStorm
      Participant

No, I thought about trying it, but I didnt really see a reason for it, being the only account on the computer is an admin account. I know its still required for some things, but I wouldnt imagine for creating a file on the desktop. The C: drive maybe. Anyway, ill give it a shot.

Triban
      Participant

I’m a fan of FreeMind.  At least for collecting recon data or working a problem graphically.  Not to mention you can link the nodes to files or sites. 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?