BBP: My Path to the CISO Chair

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Steph Ihezukwu
      Participant

EH-Net - Steph Ihezukwu - BBP: My Path to the CISO ChairTesting, testing. May I have your attention, please. *Ahem* Allow me to introduce myself and this new series of articles for The Ethical Hacker Network. My name is Stephanie, better known as Steph or InfoSteph in the community. I have been working as a security professional for the past year and a half, but I have been in the security industry for 3 and a half years. I’ve been in tech for 6.5 years. In that time, I held two different security positions, but both were corporate security roles with a lot of responsibility and steep learning curves. It has been a wild ride, one with failures and errors galore. However, I wouldn’t change my past for anything. As for my future… spoiler alert… I want to be a CISO, and I have a plan to get there. But before I get into the weeds of all of that, it’s only right that we start from the beginning.

[See the full article at: BBP: My Path to the CISO Chair]

pennington3
      Participant

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!

Tell The Bell

considircouk
      Participant

greatpeople
      Employees can Perform Kroger E-Schedule Login at the Feed Kroger Login Portal once their Schedule Credentials are verified. If you are unable to sign in to Kroger Login then you need to contact the branch manager.

considircouk
      Participant

krogerexperienceeVisit the Kroger Express HR portal for hiring purposes at Kroger. If you are looking for Kroger W2 then do check our Kroger W2 content also. Employees can check Kroger ESS Schedule Online using this Employee Sign In Guide to check your schedule.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?