[Article]-November 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor – InfoSec Institute

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Thanks to everyone at InfoSec Institute for offering up such a great prize. Definitely worth fighting over it in the forums.  😉

Permanent link: [Article]-November 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor – InfoSec Institute

[align=center:3qyfmu4z]Win CPT, CEH Training Worth $4545!!

[/align:3qyfmu4z]

More great prizes for top EH-Net contributors. This month’s prize is the highly regarded instructor-led ethical hacking course by InfoSec Institute. This 5-day in-person course includes a lab book, textbook, an ethical hacking toolkit, exam vouchers for both CEH and CPT and even meals! The only thing this doesn’t include is travel & hotel. As InfoSec Institute describes it:

“Our most popular information security and hacking training goes in-depth into the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with attention getting lectures and hands-on lab exercises. While these hacking skills can be used for malicious purposes, this class teaches you how to use the same hacking techniques to perform a white-hat, ethical hack, on your organization. You leave with the ability to quantitatively assess and measure threats to information assets; and discover where your organization is most vulnerable to hacking in this network security training course. The goal of this course is to help you master a repeatable, documentable penetration testing methodology that can be used in an ethical penetration testing or hacking situation.”

The deserving winner gets to take this awesome course any time within the next 12 months. For a schedule of times and locations as well as more details on the course itself, click on InfoSec’s Institute’s logo or links above. While you’re there, be sure to inquire about the SPECIAL PRICING for EH-Netters. Due to 8570 regs, we can’t tell you the exact discount, but rest assured that the Institute will do their best to take care fo those eager to learn. So get out there and earn this fantastic prize.

[align=center:3qyfmu4z]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE!
      [/align:3qyfmu4z]

Good luck,
      Don

UNIX
      Participant

Great one!

caissyd
      Participant

Wow, what a Christmas gift!!  😮

rattis
      Participant

I have to agree with H1t M0nk3y on this one. 😮

Someone will have a great Christmas.

MicroJay
      Participant

Very nice!  And nice of the donations from all the vendors!

Agreed!  A Very Merry Christmas!

dante
      Participant

@don wrote:

Definitely worth fighting over it in the forums.  😉

God bless the forum with newbies or else there is gonna be [s:9zwi0aad]blood[/s:9zwi0aad] ridiculous topics everywhere.. This should be fun to watch.

MaXe
      Participant

Awesome, good luck to anyone participating and of course the winner when that time comes  🙂

impelse
      Participant

Love it

Beckman11
      Participant

Sounds very nice to me!!!! ;D

Xen
      Participant

Great giveaway! Good luck to all participating members.

SephStorm
      Participant

I’ve been wanting this training ever since I’ve found it. I hope I win. 🙂

(If I win, someone gets a  :-* )

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

@SephStorm I don’t think that helps your cause.  😮

Don

SephStorm
      Participant

Who knows, maybe im a hot hacker chick….

:-

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

And I’m married. Still no go.

D’oh!

Don

Joshsevo
      Participant

What if I made a thread maybe a month ago and it has gained some interest and a bunch of posts.  Does this count?

DrivinTin
      Participant

Don,

I just want to say wow! I am always impressed with the prizes you manage to secure.  You should really give a talk about social engineering the sponsor 😉

Zac

rattis
      Participant

@SephStorm hit up some of the older topics in give aways. Don can’t be bought. They’ve tried food, beer, and the like already.

Still, it’s fun to see people try.

sil
      Participant

Whoever wins this class will absolutely love the content, the proctors, etc. Infosec Institute has some hardcore trainers under their wing and I can vouch for that as having been someone who’s taken their courses.

Suggestions for the winning party… Listen up! You WILL learn a heck of a lot from the course no matter who the instructor is. Jack Koziol is an excellent instructor as is Keatron as are all of their instructors.

hayabusa
      Participant

Heh… been extremely busy the past few months…  maybe I’ll manage to spark a new thread worthy of winning this month, or have more time to respond (admittedly, I’m drooling for this one.)

But regardless, good luck to all!  This’ll be a great prize!

impelse
      Participant

Forget about that, the training has MY NAME on it,  ;D

T_Bone
      Participant

This prize certainly looks like its going to get some interesting threads going…. really looking forward to seeing them  🙂

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Clearly not everyone can win the full prize, but everyone is entitled to the discount. So be sure to fill out the form on the link in the announcement.

Don

UNIX
      Participant

Just to verify this – there is also the possibility to attend this course from @home through prerecorded class? Just in case I’d win this nice giveaway. 😀

SephStorm
      Participant

Hey Don, can you ask them to add SSL to the registration page on the II page? Name, phone number and email address in the clear…

caissyd
      Participant

Was the winner announced for the November give away? I know it isn’t me (I got one in August  ;D), but I am curious to see who got it!

rattis
      Participant

I think Don is still parsing the forum posts for a winner. I’m expecting to see the winner announced in January. 🙂

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?