[Article]-June 2010 Free Giveaway Winner – Black Hat USA

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

This announcement is why I do what I do…

Permanent link: [Article]-June 2010 Free Giveaway Winner – Black Hat USA

[align=center:34x9jo3e]We Have a Winner… and a Hero!!

[/align:34x9jo3e]

At stake this month was one Conference pass for the BlackHat Briefings (July 28 – 29) worth $1995, and the consensus pick by the members was sil. He couldn’t make the event and suggested dynamik, who also couldn’t make it. So I went with long-time EH-Netter, Ketchup. Congrats and thanks for the support over the years. You deserve the free ticket to the Black Hat 2010 Briefings worth almost $2K!!

And now for an extra special shoutout for someone who exemplifies the exact type of member we cherish here on EH-Net. When building a community, one can only hope for active members to possess a positive attitude, willingness to help others and give back to the community that gave so much to all of us. EH-Net member, rvs, in simply trying to spread the word, retweeted an offer for SensePost training at BH. He won and was offered to attend any of their courses at BlackHat for free (worth up to $2700). He could not attend, and, instead of letting it go, selflessly offered it up to the winner of the EH-Net BH Giveaway. SensePost agreed and now Ketchup is getting his butt kicked ‘a little’ by Hacking by Numbers: Combat Edition. Since what goes around comes around, we’ll be on the lookout for something that rvs can use, and offer it to him gladly.

[align=center:34x9jo3e]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE!
      [/align:34x9jo3e]

Don

Dark_Knight
      Participant

WOOOTTTT!!!! Congratz Ketchup and well done rvs.

Xen
      Participant

Woohoo! Congrats Ketchup. Great work rvs, people like you have made this website what it is today.

zeroflaw
      Participant

Well done guys! Have fun!

pizza1337
      Participant

Congratz ketchup!!!
      agreed Equix3n-

rattis
      Participant

Have fun ketchup. I probably wouldn’t have stayed if it wasn’t for some of the posts from you and Good Ash.

rvs. you rock. that was very awesome and selfless. Acts like that restore faith in humans. 🙂

impelse
      Participant

Congrats

hayabusa
      Participant

Congrats, Ketchup!  Great job!  (And dynamik… much respect for your giving you piece to him!)

Ketchup
      Participant

Thanks everyone!  I am so excited about this!  Don, I can’t thank you enough for this.  rvs, you are awesome!  I can’t thank you enough either.  I hope that someday I can return the favor.  Dynamik and sil, it’s too bad you couldn’t go.  You both deserve it.  How awesome is this community? 

UNIX
      Participant

Congrats Ketchup. Also nice turn rvs. 🙂

dynamik
      Participant

Third times a charm, eh? 😀

You do have the responsibility of drinking for all of us though…

BillV
      Participant

Congratz 🙂 And very cool, rvs!

yatz
      Participant

My congrats as well goes out to all those involved.

Thanks everyone for your participation!  😉

rvs
      Participant

ketchup just give us a good review on the training looking forward to it.

caissyd
      Participant

You deserve it man!!!

DavidW
      Participant

Congrats, well deserved!!!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?