[Article]-June 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor – Black Hat USA

• This topic has 34 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by rvs.
Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Can’t believe it’s that time of year again for our annual pilgrimage to Vegas. The quote below just about says it all.

Permanent link: [Article]-June 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor – Black Hat USA

[align=center:32mvv5nx]Win Ticket to Black Hat USA = $1995!!

[/align:32mvv5nx]

And the prizes just keep on comin’… At stake this month is one Conference pass for the BlackHat Briefings (July 28 – 29) worth $1995. This year’s event is described as, “Black Hat USA 2010 is the premier technical event for the security industry to gather and address challenges to today’s senior-level IT professional. Hosted at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada July 24-29th, the event will offer over 70 training sessions and 11 tracks of presentations from security industry elite. For more information visit http://www.blackhat.com.” Or in plain words, it is THE event of the year for security professionals. With DefCon starting the very next day, you’ll have an unforgettable experience. But if you don’t win, there’s no need to fret. This year we have also secured a $150 Discount with a Special Registration code: BHETHICAL. Good luck to all EH-Net Members, and we’ll see you in Vegas Baby!!

[align=center:32mvv5nx]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE!
      [/align:32mvv5nx]

Good luck,
      Don

yatz
      Participant

😮

Gotta step it up guys!

Xen
      Participant

Excellent giveaway! The discount is fabulous too. Too bad I live in the other part of the world and can’t attend these events (:

Anonymous
      Participant

Oh My God!!!!!  😮

caissyd
      Participant

I get so much already from the comments of all members, this would be the icing on the cake!

Ahhh, day dreaming… 🙂

rvs
      Participant

Booyah!  ;D

alan
      Participant

awesome giveaway!

EDIT: does it look bad that 5 minutes after seeing this, i’ve added 25% to my post count?

Ketchup
      Participant

Another awesome giveaway! 

j0rDy
      Participant

And Don did it again…another great giveaway!

zeroflaw
      Participant

Yea wow, indeed another great giveaway 😮

UNIX
      Participant

Nice one. 🙂

rvs
      Participant

is bh that expensive?  waaahh so just to listen for the seminars would cost 1,9++? without training please need some enlightenment

ethical_alex
      Participant

How to you enter the contest? I don’t get it..

rvs
      Participant

just post anything that makes interest and related to the categories.
      For example you got a virus and you want to ask for a help?! post what you did and ask what can the forum peepz could suggest. This contest giveaway entices me to post more and learn a lot.

Dengar13
      Participant

@ethical_alex wrote:

How to you enter the contest? I don’t get it..

Reading is fundamental…

By the way, I vote for Sil for this month.  Just my unsolicited opinion.

dynamik
      Participant

@Dengar13 wrote:

By the way, I vote for Sil for this month.  Just my unsolicited opinion.

How do we vote? Just PM the man?

He gets my vote as well. He’s been making awesome post after awesome post ever since he signed up.

sil
      Participant

Wow… Thanks everyone I sincerely appreciate it however, I just ramble on from time to time and I actually take the time to learn what I can and offer an alternative view. Personally, I would vote for Dynamik or someone else whose never been to a con to give them an experience they’ll remember… As I get older, I get forgetful 🙁 Heck I was running Pai Mei all throughout last week and actually forgot wth it did for a second or two… “Why the heck is that running on Vista?” (seriously… How strange is that?)

With that said … http://tinyurl.com/youGotMyVote 😀

Xen
      Participant

I vote for sil too. He has helped a lot of members and all his posts have been excellent.

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Sounds like the community is speaking. Maybe I should listen. 😉

Any other thoughts, EH-Netters?

Don

rattis
      Participant

I have to say Sil too…

And if he refuses it… Find something for him at least. That or we form a raiding party and show that “we have ways of making you go”. 🙂

rvs
      Participant

hey don check my message this would be a double win for the winner hope you get my message!!!!woot woot

T_Bone
      Participant

I am not sure if I am too late on this one…. but i also would have voted for sil! 🙂

T_Bone
      Participant

Oh and for the July giveaway I would certainly vote for T_bone…hahaha  🙂

caissyd
      Participant

Definitively Sil !

He kicks ass!!!

ziggy_567
      Participant

I guess I would have voted for Sil too if I had known he was gonna kick my ASS!!!!

;D

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

It was offered to sil, and he couldn’t attend. Then I offered it to sil’s suggestion, and he couldn’t attend either. I do have someone who can use it, and we are working out the details. Stay tuned…

Don

caissyd
      Participant

I could definitively use it!  ;D

But I don’t deserve it…  :'(

Anonymous
      Participant

It is very unfortunate that sil cannot attend, he has provided top of the class help to everyone!

next member to get the prize in my opinion: (definitely) Equix3n-

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Hey Hordakk,

Good suggestion but Equix3n- won the eLearnSecurity prize just a couple months back. I’ll definitley consider him again next year. 😉

Don

Xen
      Participant

@Hordakk
      Thanks, I’m humbled.

T_Bone
      Participant

Hi Don

If you are still having trouble getting someone to go, let me know! I am based in the UK but will find a way to get a flight there, even if I have to sleep outside  🙂

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

We have our winner. Announcement coming soon.

Don

caissyd
      Participant

I am curious to find out who’s the winner. Black Hat USA starts tomorrow, isn’t?

UNIX
      Participant

Presentations should be on 28/29 July.

rvs
      Participant

who won? ???

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?