[Article]-June 2009 Free Giveaway Winner – Black Hat USA

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

The quote below from the officail announcement about says it all. Congrats and good luck to those fighting for the iClass this month.

Permanent link: [Article]-June 2009 Free Giveaway Winner – Black Hat USA

[align=center:3fejlyyt]We Have A Winner!!

[/align:3fejlyyt]

I did offer this to a couple members who were gracious enough to decline, because they wouldn’t be able to use the ticket. Thanks again for proving that the EH-Net Community truly is a unique one. That being said, the winner this time around surely isn’t a third choice. He absolutely deserves it as his contributions to EH-Net over the past year far outweigh his post count. Thanks to Ryan Linn AKA Apollo as he will be attending Black Hat USA on us, EH-Net.

The world’s premier technical event for ICT security experts is being held July 27 – 28, 2009. Featuring hands-on training courses and Briefings presentations with lots of new content. Network with thousands of delegates and review products from leading vendors in a relaxed setting, including Sustaining Sponsors Core Security, IOActive, Microsoft, Norman, Qualys and SAINT. At stake is a Passport Admission Ticket worth $1595 ($1995 at the door) that allows entry into the Briefings portion of the event. This year’s venue is again Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. 

[align=center:3fejlyyt]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE![/align:3fejlyyt]

Thanks to everyone who participates even when a prize is not on the line.

Don

UNIX
      Participant

Congratulations, Apollo. 🙂
      Hope you have much fun there.

BillV
      Participant

Congrats, Ryan! Keep us in the loop and let us know how it goes 🙂

Anonymous
      Participant

whooo hooo congrats!

vijay2
      Participant

Congrats dude,  you really deserve it, also, if you are at DEFCON .. give CG hard time frome me 🙂 …..

Congrats again.

VJ

former33t
      Participant

Not that you need another one, but congrats man.  Thanks for contributing to the community.

Xen
      Participant

Congratulations sir.
      Have a ball!

UNIX
      Participant

Forgot to mention.. it would be nice to see a little report on this, especially if this is your first security conference. 🙂

apollo
      Participant

Thanks!  I will definitely give a recap.  Last year was the first time I’ve had the opportunity to do BH/DC so this isn’t my first year, but I do expect my experience to be different.  I will write up some thoughts when I’m done, or maybe before in case there are folks who are new who are going.  I was very lucky last year and Don put up with me, but I have made some friends and contacts which have definitely kept up over the last year. 

UNIX
      Participant

Nice to hear, looking forward to it. 🙂

RoleReversal
      Participant

Congrats Apollo, much deserved.

Hope you don’t miss too much of the fun by whilst making notes for the rest of us, enjoy it.

Ketchup
      Participant

That’s a sweet prize.  See if you can sneak a small video camera in your hat 😉

p0et
      Participant

Congrats apollo.  Have fun at the conference!

Clay Briggs
      Participant

Congrats man.  I’ll be there myself, at least at Defcon and the vendor parties after Blackhat.  All I have to say to Vendor provided bottle service… is “Awwww yeah..”

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?