[Article]-July 2012 Free Giveaway Winner of Hacking Dojo Training

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  cyber.spirit 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

And the winner is…

Permanent link: [Article]-July 2012 Free Giveaway Winner of Hacking Dojo Training

[align=center:2te8fqk6]We Have Winners!!

[/align:2te8fqk6]

Pen testing professional, author and instructor, Thomas Wilhelm, has been with EH-Net for some time now. Last year he generously offered up a full one-year subscription to the Hacking Dojo. This year, he doubles the fun. If you’ve ever done martial arts and experienced learning in a dojo, then you’re familiar with a teaching style that has succeeded for centuries. Thomas Wilhelm continues to bring this method to the security industry:

“The Hacking Dojo provides students with a long-term training and support system, with readily-available access to instructors. Students attend regularly-scheduled online meetings with their instructor, who teaches hacking concepts relative to students’ skill level. When the students demonstrate proficiency in a set of skills, they are moved onto more difficult challenges and instruction.”

So this time around, we now have 2 spots to offer to top contributors to EH-Net, with each winner getting a full year of training in the dojo with one of the industry’s most respected names. And the 2 winners this month are EH-Net veteran, Andrew Waite, and newcomer, Cyber.spirit. Congrats and happy learning. Keep us posted on your progress.

[align=center:2te8fqk6]Only members are eligible!Registration Is FREE![/align:2te8fqk6]

Congrats,
    Don

unicityd 
    Participant

Congratulations guys.

Yet 
    Participant

Wow good news congratulate guys .

Triban 
    Participant

Nice!  Congrats guys!!  Use this new found knowledge wisely!

Jamie.R 
    Participant

Congratulations guys! look forward to seeing some post about your experiences.

RoleReversal 
    Participant

Thanks Don, can’t wait to get started.

There’s been a few threads recently for feedback on various training option so I’ll try and document my thoughts and progress as I go through. If I don’t, feel free to chase and nudge me, I’ve got a habit of getting side-tracked whenever I’ve got an interesting project and I’ll definitely class getting access to the DoJo as interesting! 😀

Jamie.R 
    Participant

Cool don’t forget to join the IRC too its great place to ask for help or just get to know other students.

cyber.spirit 
    Participant

Thank u so much don for this golden chance im counting minutes to start i read all of hackingdojo website its awsome thanx

hayabusa 
    Participant

Congrats, gents!  As always, go hard, learn a lot, and enjoy the prize!

UNIX 
    Participant

Congrats, guys!

DataDwarf 
    Participant

Congratulations! You’ll have to give us your impressions of the course.

jjwinter 
    Participant

Congrats!

If you have time, please do post something about your experience with the course. I’m evaluating potential course offerings myself and would appreciate anything you could share.

Jamie.R 
    Participant

Have you started the course yet ? not seen you in the IRC.

cyber.spirit 
    Participant

@Jamie.R wrote:

Have you started the course yet ? not seen you in the IRC.

No we didnt get registeration info yet idk why anyway i’ll be happy to see u there

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Tom has the info that both of you sent me. So hang in there. I’m sure reg info is on its way.

Good luck to both of you,
    Don

cyber.spirit 
    Participant

yes don i know it may takes some times and thanks again good luck too

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?