[Article]-Interview: Sumit "Sid" Siddharth of NotSoSecure

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Technology permeates society. This is true not just in the United States but also across the globe. With it comes the opportunity to level the playing field amongst vastly different cultures around the world. But the one thing that remains is the constantly evolving virtual battlefield and its effects on the real world. And if one shows an uncanny ability to navigate this arena, it matters not from where they came. One such individual is Sid Siddharth of NotSoSecure.

Sid’s story is one of success. But it’s not from luck or privilege. Sid’s success comes from the simple concept of hard work. Each step along the way, Sid gave it his all and it was noticed. Even when there was no such thing as a professional ‘ethical’ hacker, Sid continued with his passion and that simple tool in hand… hard work. Because of that, doors opened for him in India, the UK, the US and beyond. Now he has his own company and travels the world as a speaker, instructor and penetration tester. In this interview, Sid shares his thoughts with the EH-Netters around the world looking to follow in his footsteps.

seomind
      Participant

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Isolatiechape

seomind
      Participant

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Chape

seomind
      Participant

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Isolerende mortel

seomind
      Participant

A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming… Vloer isoleren

seomind
      Participant

There’s no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Isolerende chape

seomind
      Participant

I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Isolatie vloer

seomind
      Participant

This is a splendid website! I”m extremely content with the remarks!. Isoleren vloer

seomind
      Participant

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Chapes

seomind
      Participant

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Aanleggen zwembad

seomind
      Participant

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Aanleg zwembad

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?