[Article]-Holiday 2012 Free Giveaway Sponsor – Rapid7

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

It’s been a great year for Giveaways, so why not end the year with a bang. Hard to believe we’re at that point already, but Xmas is a little more than a month away. Crazy!!

Good luck, participate, follow us on Twitter & RT, let the world know of the great work here on EH-Net by our knowledgeable community.

Permalink: [Article]-Holiday 2012 Free Giveaway Sponsor – Rapid7

[align=center:2zmvs0go]Win Metasploit Pro Worth $15,000!!

[/align:2zmvs0go]

The folks at Rapid7 continue to support numerous community activities including EH-Net. One hard working EH-Netter will be chosen this holiday season to win a full license of Metasploit Pro with one entire year of support included for a total value of $15,000! Stay tuned for an announcement of a new webcast coming soon. For a little more on the Pro edition:

Metasploit Pro helps enterprise defenders prevent data breaches by efficiently prioritizing vulnerabilities, verifying controls and mitigation strategies, and conducting real-world, collaborative, broad-scope penetration tests to improve your security risk intelligence.”

As with every giveaway, all you have to do is participate on EH-Net. As we did last time Rapid7 was our sponsor, let’s add a little extra criteria for judging purposes. You still have to be a member of EH-Net, but let’s see who can get the most outside sources to talk about, link to or mention the efforts of our little community. Let’s really get the word out there!! I think the prize this month is quite worth it. Now get out there from now until Christmas and spread the good word of EH-Net!!

[align=center:2zmvs0go]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE![/align:2zmvs0go]

Good luck,
      Don

UNIX
      Participant

Nice one. 🙂

digitalvampire
      Participant

Wow that is very nice! 🙂

El33tsamurai
      Participant

Can I apply towards this, because I never got my prize for march?

MaXe
      Participant

@El33tsamurai wrote:

Everyone in favor, say yay!  ;D I am still waiting for my hacklebox but, it should be here next week or the week after hopefully  🙂 Even though I am dying over the time it is taking to get here!  ;D

hayabusa
      Participant

Yet ANOTHER big one!!

caissyd
      Participant

That would be so nice!!
      Nice job Don getting all these goodies!  😉

El33tsamurai
      Participant

@El33tsamurai wrote:

Don?

impelse
      Participant

I love these prizes  ;D

Hudson185
      Participant

So any thread I start will automatically enter will enter me in the contest?

unicityd
      Participant

It’s based on participation.  If you’re active on the forum, you have a chance to win.  Just starting or responding to a couple of threads won’t do it.

Be active and stay active.  You may not win the first month out, but if you keep at it you’ve got a pretty good shot.

hayabusa
      Participant

@unicityd wrote:

Just starting or responding to a couple of threads won’t do it.

That is, unless you come up some insanely fantastic response.  😉

But in general, the key is involvement, as unicityd noted.

m0wgli
      Participant

As already stated participation is the key. However, remember the quality of your posts is more important than the quantity.

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Since it’s the holiday giveaway, we still have the entire month of Dec, so there’s plenty of time to impress.

@El33tsamurai – I’ll contact you off thread.

Don

PS – Don’t forget that this month’s sponsor is also doing the webcast next week:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/515873034

BTW – It never hurts to get recognized by spreading the word of EH-Net and our events to your social networks. 😉

Don

Triban
      Participant

@MaXe wrote:

Everyone in favor, say yay!  ;D I am still waiting for my hacklebox but, it should be here next week or the week after hopefully  🙂 Even though I am dying over the time it is taking to get here!  ;D

And when you do get it, bust it out and get some pics of the goodies inside!  We had a guy from SecureWorks in speaking to our local HTCIA group and he was kind enough to bring his IR bag/case with him.  we were like kids in a candy store!

MaXe
      Participant

Will do 3xban, haven’t played with all of the items yet, but I have had some fun with some of the items  ;D

Hudson185
      Participant

Anyone know when they announce the winner?

hayabusa
      Participant

don generally announces within a couple of weeks, as he has time to sort through activity, contributions / posts, participation, etc. from the month.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?