[Article]-February 2011 Free Giveaway Winner – FishNet Security

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

The announcement below pretty much covers it. Thanks to all and congrat tturner.

Permanent link: [Article]-February 2011 Free Giveaway Winner – FishNet Security

[align=center:1ujctixy]We Have a Winner!

[/align:1ujctixy]

EH-Net member tturner has been with us since 2008 and wins a choice of course and platform (excluding CISSP) worth almost $4000! FishNet Security’s Training Services offers the peace of mind in picking a training company that can handle all of your security training needs. They offer courses in a variety of platforms for multiple areas such as 7Safe’s CSTA & CSTP, Check Point, Juniper, EC-Council, ISC2, et al. Many thanks to all members new and old. I’m awed by what we all accomplish together, and I’m truly excited for the future.

FishNet Security has been delivering training to the market since 1998 constantly focused on delivering high quality, real-world, hands-on, expert instruction. FishNet Security has witnessed the security landscape change and constantly developed new training offerings and instructional techniques to match real-world requirements. FishNet trainers don’t teach straight from the book; they customize their courses to fit your organization’s unique security paradigm. At FishNet Security Training Services, “We help security professionals become security experts.”

If you didn’t win this month, don’t fret. Use Coupon Code EHacker2011 for 15% Off FishNet Security Training. Thanks again and congrats. Many more prizes to give away this year, so keep up the great work.

[align=center:1ujctixy]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE!
      [/align:1ujctixy]

Don

yatz
      Participant

Congrats!

lorddicranius
      Participant

Gratz tturner! 🙂

hayabusa
      Participant

Great!  Congrats tturner!

UNIX
      Participant

Congrats, tturner.

rattis
      Participant

congrats tturner

jsm725
      Participant

Jealous, but congrats non-the-less.  😀

Xen
      Participant

Congrats tturner

BillV
      Participant

Very cool, congrats! Keep us updated on which course you decide to go with.

tturner
      Participant

Thanks everyone. I’m really excited about it. I’ll be sure to update everyone once I get the details worked out with Fishnet.  ;D

maxpeck
      Participant

Gratz tturner!!!

tturner
      Participant

Still working out the details on this one. Think we finally have some dates. Looks like May and June will be good months for me! 7safe CSTP + CAST trainings unless they get cancelled like the last batch I tried.

http://7safe.com/ethical_hacking_courses-hands-on_2.htm

http://7safe.com/application_security_training_course.htm

CSTP is the followup to the CSTA Don wrote his excellent article about. I have been focusing on web/mobile appsec more lately and have GPEN already so decided to forego the CSTA and maximize the prize winnings where I need it most. Wish me luck!

hayabusa
      Participant

You… luck?    😛

Seriously, good luck, man, and let us know how it goes.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?