[Article]-Feb 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor – Syngress Publishing

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

One of the things I hear most is that with this tough economy still trucking slong, many don’t have the money to even add books to their collections. Well in comes Syngress to help. All of you know the drill, participate and you could win. It doesn’t get any easier than that.

Permanent link: [Article]-Feb 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor – Syngress Publishing

[align=center:im0p4a4r]2 Winners Get Next 5 Released Books!

[url=http://www.syngress.com:im0p4a4r][/align:im0p4a4r]

has been a long supporter of the professional hacking segment of the industry. 2010 shows no sign that they are stopping. In their continued support of EH-Net, they have graciously offered up copies of their next 5 releases to not just one lucky winner but 2!! Starting with the release of Dissecting the Hack: The F0rb1dd3n Network, Revised Edition by Jayson E. Street and Kent Nabors, the 2 winning EH-Net members will each be put on the list of those to automatically receive copies of the new releases immediately upon becoming available. What a great way to increase the volumes in your technical library with the latest and greatest tomes from topic areas like Certification, Digital Forensics, Hacking & Penetration Testing and more. Good luck to all EH-Net Members.

[align=center:im0p4a4r]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE!
      [/align:im0p4a4r]

Good luck,
      Don

Ketchup
      Participant

This is a very cool giveaway.  Syngress publishes some cool stuff.

hayabusa
      Participant

Agreed, Ketchup!  I have a number of their books in my library, already – up to and including the latest Thomas Wilhem book “Professional Penetration Testing: Creating and Operating a Formal Hacking Lab” (which is already in discussion in another forum post  ;))

Maybe I’ll have some time, for a change, to be one of the higher-count posters, and win this one.  The books would come in handy in my reading collection.

Regardless, thanks to Syngress and EH-Net for yet another good contest prize!

UNIX
      Participant

Yeah, this giveaway is really great. One can’t have enough good reading material. 🙂

RoleReversal
      Participant

Now that is cracking prize, nice work as usual Don 😀

unsupported
      Participant

Me want! 🙂

Jayson_e_street
      Participant

Hello all,

I have been lurking on these boards for awhile. I thought that this was so cool that I registered to let you know who ever wins the book Kent & I are willing to sign them first before they are sent to you. I think this is a great site and I know a lot of good people here so good luck and hope to see you at a conference sometime.

Jayson E. Street

UNIX
      Participant

Hello Jayson,
      that is really great and certainly a nice present for the winners. 🙂

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Hey Jayson,

Thanks for the offer and for coming out of lurker status. I look forward to more of your participation.

All the best,
      Don

RoleReversal
      Participant

Nice addition to an already cool prize Jayson.

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Submitted to digg:

http://digg.com/tech_news/Free_Syngress_Books_for_Ethical_Hackers

Please vote and help spread the word!

Don

savedjeg3
      Participant

I like Syngress!!

blackazarro
      Participant

This is an awesome prize for sure!! I’ve dugg and tweeted about it. How about you? Lets digg or tweet people!!  😉

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Last weekend before we pick winners. Keep up the good work.

Don

unsupported
      Participant

Last day! (unless you are on the other side of the world.. or however that works out, because for all I know it could be tomorrow where you are!)

Good luck to everyone!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?