[Article]-Course Review: Dark Side Ops – Custom Penetration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BillV 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Recently, I took the Dark Side Ops: Custom Penetration Testing course taught by Brady Bloxham and Bryce Kunz of Silent Break Security at Black Hat Trainings. In their words:

Dark Side Ops: Custom Penetration Testing enables participants to “break through” to the next level by removing their dependence on 3rd-party penetration testing tools, allowing for outside-the-box thinking and custom tool development designed specifically for the target environment.

Dark Side Ops (DSO) is a course on targeted attacks, evasion, and advanced post exploitation… with a twist. The thesis of DSO is this: if you want to credibly simulate a real world attacker, you need advanced capability. You can’t do this with unmodified open source tools. This course teaches students how to build and modify advanced capabilities. Let’s take a closer look.

SephStorm 
    Participant

Thanks for the review.

hayabusa 
    Participant

Looks really interesting. Might have to check this one out, if time / opportunity permit. Thanks!

azmatt 
    Participant

Thanks for the review. I wasn’t familiar with this one but it sounds darn cool.

BillV 
    Participant

Nice review of the course. It’s well summarized and sounds like a pretty sweet class to take. I haven’t heard of the organization before either so definitely going to take a closer look. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?