[Article]-Charlotte`s Web Site

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

[Article]-Charlotte`s Web Site

Salutations, challenge fans!  This time around, I’ve weaved a web for you to untangle, set in the after-story of Charlotte’s Web.  This book is one of my favorites (my kids love it too!) and features a spider named Charlotte who has to save Wilbur the pig by building spider webs with words like “Terrific” and “Some Pig” in them.  The associated 1973 cartoon movie and 2006 feature film are also both highly entertaining.  In my challenge, you’ll get to match wits with Lurvy, the farm hand, and decipher Charlotte’s new plan to save Wilbur the pig.  Answers are due by March 16, 2007.  I had a lot of fun working on this one, and hope you will too.

As always, we’ll choose three winning entries.  Remember, you don’t have to get all of the answers to qualify to win.  We’ll give a fine prize to:

– The best technical answer.

– The best creative answer that is also technically accurate.

– A winner chosen at random from all entries, no matter how incomplete or half baked.

We’ll announce winners the first week of April.

Thanks… and have fun!

–Ed Skoudis
      SANS Instructor
      Author of Counter Hack Reloaded

As always, Ed has done an amazing job. With subtle mentions of higher mathematics, this Skillz Challenge will have you knee deep in web hacking, MD5 hashes and steganography. Signed copies of Ed’s book and prestige in the security community are at stake. Don’t waste too much work productivity on this… then again… you are learning. So take as much time as you need.  😉

Good luck,
      Don

Don Donzal
      Keymaster
      thorin
      Participant

Print functionality appears to be broken on the challenge page:

“<
      Fatal error: Undefined class name ‘jsmffrontend’ in /homepages/34/d160498877/htdocs/ehnet/mambots/content/mos_smf_discussbot.php on line 153″

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll look into it.

Don

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?