[Article]-August 2011 Free Giveaway Winner – CareerAcademy.com

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

It was easier picking out the winners this month than I thought it would be. One went to someone who was named as a winner, but gave up the prize to someone else instead of letting it go to waste. The second is a relative newcomer but has a number of posts. The third has very few posts but deserves a prize for the simple fact of what he does and where he does it. Giving out prizes this way may seem haphazard, but there is a method to my madness, so I thought I’d share. Plus, let’s not forget that it’s good to be the king (name that movie). Thanks to all.

Permanent link: [Article]-August 2011 Free Giveaway Winner – CareerAcademy.com

[align=center:25gyusvh]We Have Winners!!

[/align:25gyusvh]

With the economy still in the dumps, those travel budgets never seem to get funded. Add to that inflation and the price of gas, and getting to those instructor-led courses seems more difficult every day. Good thing companies like CareerAcademy.com are utilizing technology to get you the training you need AND access to mentors without ever having to leave your chair. Career Academy’s exclusive LearningZone live mentor program offers help whenever you need it. Why wait for email support? Chat Live with their Certified Instructors anytime around the clock (24×7). In addition to 6 months of access to LearningZone, 3 EH-Net members, Disneycrack, WCNA, lorddicranius, were chosen to receive one of the following three video-based training courses each valued at $695:

CISA Training with Kenneth Mayer

CISSP Training with Shon Harris

Advanced VMware Security Training with Tim Pierson & Duane Anderson

Thanks as always to CareerAcademy.com for continuing to support EH-Net. Continued thanks go to all EH-Netters out there in the intertubes, especially those that make it all the way out to Iraq. Your service is appreciated beyond words.

[align=center:25gyusvh]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE!
      [/align:25gyusvh]

Don

rattis
      Participant

Congrats guys

WCNA
      Participant

Thank you Don, Career Academy and all you EH-Netters! It’s an honor.

hayabusa
      Participant

Great job, all!  Enjoy the training.

caissyd
      Participant

Let us know how you liked the training!

Congratz!!!

impelse
      Participant

Congrats

lorddicranius
      Participant

Thanks!  Lookin forward to gettin my learn on 😀

idr0p
      Participant

History of the world part 1, is where that quote is from. Congratz on the training.. saver and bring us back some of that learned stuff 😉

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Well done on the movie quote.

Don

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?