[Article]-August 2010 Free Giveaway Winners – CareerAcademy.com

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

I actually get a huge rush out of giving people prizes, especially when it is deserved and isn’t something frivolous. These prizes really help people with their careers. It used to be difficult to convince companies to give away such big prizes. Not any more. We already have locked up some great prizes coming throughout the rest of the year and into 2011. The more everyone comtributes, the easier it is to get great stuff for you. Keep it up for EH-Net, and I’ll keep it up for you.

Does that sound a little funny? Who cares. Every month feels like a party on EH-Net.

OK… truth be told, I have a bachelor party on the mind, and I can’t help that it’s coming out here and now.  😛

Permanent link: [Article]-August 2010 Free Giveaway Winners – CareerAcademy.com

[align=center:2nwrr2yy]We Have Winners!!

[/align:2nwrr2yy]

We often talk about the foundation one needs to become a security professional and perhaps eventually an ethical hacker. Most who have ventured into this or an associated field have come from one of a few areas: systems admin, programming or networking. So to ensure that you have the networking portion covered, we offer up this month’s prize of video training for Cisco Certifications from long-time training provider, CareerAcademy.com. Of course be sure to check out their security video training titles as well including CEH, CISSP, Security+ et al.

To the 2 deserving members this month goes CareerAcademy.com’s latest Cisco Authorized Video Training Library. EH-Net members H1t M0nk3y and Dark_Knight each get 3 months of unlimited online access to all of the following Cisco® training programs (for complete list, click the permanent link). Congratulations to you both. 

[align=center:2nwrr2yy]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE!
      [/align:2nwrr2yy]

Congrats to you both,
      Don

Dark_Knight
      Participant

WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Thank You Don/EH. I appreciate this VERY much.

Great board, great ppl and a wealth of knowledge !!!

~DK~

impelse
      Participant

Congrats guys

dynamik
      Participant

You better hurry up with that OSCP H1T M0nk3y; your course-load is piling up!

Congrats guys!

Xen
      Participant

Congrats guys!

hayabusa
      Participant

Congrats, fellas!

caissyd
      Participant

Thank you VVVVVEEEEERRRRYYYY much Don!!!!  I feels like winning at the lottery!  ;D

I really appreciate it. And like all the others have done before me, I will try to write a review after I am done.

Thanks again!

zeroflaw
      Participant

Congrats guys!!!

UNIX
      Participant

Congrats.

sil
      Participant

Congrats everyone. And as an FYI, I will write something up for the SANS course I won however… SANS was cool enough to swap me over to the GREM so unfortunately I won’t be able to yap off until after Feb 🙁

Ketchup
      Participant

Nice!  Congratulations!

morpheus063
      Participant

Congrats Guys –  🙂

pizza1337
      Participant

Congratz H1t M0nk3y and Dark_Knight

T_Bone
      Participant

Congratulations to you both… 🙂

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?