[Article]-August 2009 Free Giveaway Winners – IronKey

This topic contains 41 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

I was nervous about the slight change in the way we reward prizes, but in the end, it proved to be one of most successful ones. Thanks everyone.

Permanent link: [Article]-August 2009 Free Giveaway Winners – IronKey

[align=center:2kq8j5pk]

We Have Winners!![/align:2kq8j5pk]

As you know, we scored 20 USB Drives from our friends at IronKey and are giving out each and every one of them. All 4GB drives will be awarded to the top EH-Net Forum Contributors. In order to give away 20 devices and still make it so someone deserving wins, we have to break from tradition. This was a great opportunity to reward those who have been top contributors for years as well as those who are just getting their start. So what we’ve decided is to simply award a 4GB IronKey to the Top 20 Posters in our Forums. Yes that means we have repeat winners, but they deserve it.

Be sure to check out the new IronKey S200, the World’s Most Physically and Cryptographically Secure USB Flash Drive!

And the winners are… Negrita, Dengar13, Oyle, ChrisG, Manu Zacharia (-M-), jimbob, blackazarro, slimjim100, dalepearson, BillV, xXxKrisxXx, g00d_4sh, Kev, Andrew Waite, sgt_mjc, awesec, jason, Ketchup, Jhaddix, timmedin. As an extra bonus, I have asked all of the above members to be on our Community Board of Advisors. This is an informal group that I will rely on in matters concerning the growing community we have all created. Each of the winners has devoted a lot of their time and efforts in making this community what it is, and as such they all deserve to have a seat at the table. Sincere thanks to you all.

[align=center:2kq8j5pk]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
    Registration Is FREE!
    [/align:2kq8j5pk]

Don

jason 
    Participant

This was definitely a great one. Thanks Don!

Ketchup 
    Participant

Definitely a fantastic prize.  Thank you Don! 

morpheus063 
    Participant

A very big thanks to Don. This is really great.

I think the real prize is the offer of getting associated with EH-Net Community Board of Advisors.  It’s indeed an honor for me to be associated with EH-Net – the best forum as far as ethical hacking and information security is concerned. Hats-off to Don and his great team 🙂

dalepearson 
    Participant

Once again a big thanks to Don, but also like Don says, a thanks to all the people that make this community worth being a part of.

Long may it continue.

Dale

UNIX 
    Participant

Thank you very much, can’t add anything else which wasn’t already written by others. 🙂

RoleReversal 
    Participant

Thanks Don, great prizes as always.

Dengar13 
    Participant

Thanks Don for starting something great.  I remember when you first created this site….it has come a long way! 

BillV 
    Participant

Thanks, Don! There’s a great community here that we’re all glad to be part of 🙂

BillV

Jhaddix 
    Participant

Very cool, thanks for all the hard work everyone! Especially Don!

Clay Briggs 
    Participant

Indeed.  It’s been a fun few years of knowing you Don, and getting to know the rest of you as well.  Both on the site and at Blackhat/Defcon.

blackazarro 
    Participant

Awesome! thanks Don. I hope its not to late for the prize. I just found out. I’ve been busy with work. Thanks again.

Kev 
    Participant

Thanks for keeping this site going Don. I remember when I first joined years ago and it was just a few regulars like Negrita, Oyle, etc… Nice to see it grow.

Michael J. Conway 
    Participant

Thanks Don for all the work.  Like the others here, I am happy to help out where ever needed.

slimjim100 
    Participant

Thanks to Don and the EH-Net community and we will continue to grow and help others!

Cheers,

Brian

UNIX 
    Participant

Don, do you know if they were already sent out?

timmedin 
    Participant

I have asked all of the above members to be on our Community Board of Advisors.

That is even cooler than the IronKey!

Michael J. Conway 
    Participant

awesec,

I’m still waiting as well.

dalepearson 
    Participant

For what its worth I am still waiting also.

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

The list has been sent to IronKey. I’ll follow up again to see if we can get these to all of you in time for Xmas.

Thanks for being patient,
    Don

UNIX 
    Participant

Thanks for all the efforts you are putting into this, Don, and of course the great giveaways. 🙂

Kev 
    Participant

Thanks Don  😉

Dengar13 
    Participant

Yeah, thanks Don!  😀

dalepearson 
    Participant

Thanks Don, your a star  ;D

Michael J. Conway 
    Participant

Thanks Don

blackazarro 
    Participant

Just received mine yesterday. Thanks Don and Ironkey! I like it that it’s 8GB instead of 4GB which was originally announced.  ;D

Dengar13 
    Participant

That’s awesome, blackazarro!  I can’t wait!  ;D

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Basta&^%rd!!

I haven’t gotten mine yet. Then again, maybe you have mine seeing as it’s an 8GB instead of 4GB. Hmmm… those are some l33t skillz you have there.

Enjoy,
    Don

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Spoke about 30 minutes too soon. Mine was just delilvered, and it is the 8 GB variety.

My apologies for this taking so long. My apologies as well for the lack of additional giveaways at the end of this year. We had them lined up months ago, but the economy made them unfortunately pull out last minute.

Hopefully this makes for a nice Holiday Treat for our Top 20.

Thanks again and have fun,
    Don

Michael J. Conway 
    Participant

Thanks Don,

My wife just called and mine is at the house waiting for me.  Of course the kids want it almost as much as me.  Thanks Don for such a great forum and some really awsome give aways.

blackazarro 
    Participant

Basta&^%rd!!

I haven’t gotten mine yet. Then again, maybe you have mine seeing as it’s an 8GB instead of 4GB. Hmmm… those are some l33t skillz you have there.

Ha ha, very funny. I have been playing with IronKey and I like it, especially that you can unlock the drive in ready-only mode. That alone is worth to get a hold of this flashdrive. I will definitely use IronKey for incident response and removing malware from infected machines.

BillV 
    Participant

Mine was also delivered this afternoon. Haven’t had much chance to toy with it other than opening the box but I’m sure I’ll get to it tomorrow.

Thanks Don!! And thank you IronKey!!

Bill

jason 
    Participant

Got mine today as well. Very cool surprise to find an 8gb 🙂

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

IronKey told me today that they upgraded everyone to 8 GB and to say Happy Holidays.

Don

RoleReversal 
    Participant

Mine just arrived this morning, as I missed the thread updates last night came as a very nice surprised. Haven’t plugged it in yet but it does look really shiny 8) need to find the time to have a play with it now.

Thanks to Don and IronKey for setting this up, great start to the festivities. Happy holidays all around.

Andrew

Dengar13 
    Participant

Still waiting for mine…oh the anticipation!  ;D

That is very nice of them to upgrade them to 8GB.

dalepearson 
    Participant

Got mine today also, 8GB of IronKey goodness.

Dengar13 
    Participant

I just got mine today….thanks so much!

Ketchup 
    Participant

Got mine today too.  I got it set up and loving the features.  It’s a very impressive security device.  Thank you so much!

morpheus063 
    Participant

Received mine today. Really good. Thank you so much.

UNIX 
    Participant

Still waiting, though it is great that we get the 8GB version. Thanks again. 🙂

Anonymous 
    Participant

Mine arrived yesterday too. A big thanks again to Don and the good peeps at Ironkey.

Jimbob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?