[Article]-April 2013 Free Giveaway Sponsor – eLearnSecurity

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

It’s been a while since eLS has been the sponsor of our Free Monthly Giveaways. They’re back at with a vengeance. Enjoy fighting over this one!

Permalink: [Article]-April 2013 Free Giveaway Sponsor – eLearnSecurity

[align=center:2etw7smd]Win 3 Prizes Worth $1700!

[/align:2etw7smd]

Shhhh… Don’t tell anyone, but there’s a new course coming from eLearnSecurity on webapp pentesting. And before it even goes live, all you EH-Netters have a shot at winning a free seat. If their past courses and projects like Coliseum and Hack.Me are any indication of the quality, this should be a very well received online class and practical exam. Of course we’ll be the judge of that as EH-Net Columnist, New eLearnSecurity Training and Certification Path on Web Application Security, and you will also get a whopping 30% OFF at launch! But don’t say anything!

In addition to the behind-the-scenes work on the new webapp course, eLS has also been busy lately updating Penetration Testing – Student. We’ll share our thoughts on this course as well in an upcoming review by appropriately enough a new writer for EH-Net, Heather Pilkington. So with that, I’m sure all you hackers out there have figured out that members can win 1 of 3 prizes listed below:

– 1 seat in the soon-to-be-released eLS WebApp Professional Course worth $900
      – 2 seats in the Penetration Testing – Student v2 Course worth $400 each

You know the drill. You win by participating in the EH-Net Community. So get at it!

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; spread the word of EH-Net to your social networks; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

[align=center:2etw7smd]Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE![/align:2etw7smd]

Let us know what you think of the giveaway, eLS, their courses…

Don

UNIX
      Participant

As always, nice one. 🙂

azmatt
      Participant

Very cool prizes.

UNIX
      Participant

Does the 30% off offer also apply if you just go for the exam?

YuckTheFankees
      Participant

Is it just the course, not any of the Labs eLs has?

Jamie.R
      Participant

WOW this is a fantastic prize!!

I have done the First version of the professional course and the second version and I can tell say the material is really good. Version two of the course teaches you most common concepts and tools and backs this up with the labs which are amazing.

I got told  about the web course the other day so I hope to do that depending on how much it is maybe before of after I do the gold certificate.

I would say if you not won a prize on this site before its really worth aiming for this bad boy of a prize.

m0wgli
      Participant

@Jamie.R wrote:

I got told  about the web course the other day so I hope to do that depending on how much it is maybe before of after I do the gold certificate.

I don’t actually know the exact price, but the first post would suggest it’s around $900. Although, there is the opportunity to get 30% off of this. 

caissyd
      Participant

Whoever wins the Web App course should write a review!!

I will probably take this course pretty soon…  😉

Great prizes again Don!!

YuckTheFankees
      Participant

I’m enjoying the Professional v2 course, and labs..so it’s safe to say I’ll be purchasing the web course as well  ;D.

azmatt
      Participant

Yuck did you try the student version too? I’m looking to take the course this summer to prep for my OSCP but I’m going back and forth on getting the student first or going straight to the pro.

KrisTeason
      Participant

@azmatt – If you possess all those certifications in your signature, you would be wasting your time in the student course. Go pro! Your given a good amount of time to go through the course and the examination.  😀

azmatt
      Participant

Thanks for the input Kris. I did the attack-secure course a few months ago and got a lot of out of the student labs and I’m looking forward to having more boxes to attack.

Jamie.R
      Participant

@m0wgli wrote:

@Jamie.R wrote:

I don’t actually know the exact price, but the first post would suggest it’s around $900. Although, there is the opportunity to get 30% off of this.   

Thanks I hope they do it like V2 course where you can pay in installments.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?