[Article]-April 2012 Free Giveaway Winners of eLearnSecurity Training

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Darktaurus 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Congrats you EH-Net veterans. It just goes to show that once you win, if you keep contributing, that year passes quickly and with it yet another chance to win.

Nice!!

Permanent link: [Article]-April 2012 Free Giveaway Winners of eLearnSecurity Training

[align=center:n4ozpo28]We Have Winners!!

[/align:n4ozpo28]

On March 21, 2012 eLearnSecurity released a drastically improved verion of the course materials for their professional-level training course, Penetration Testing Course Professional. PTP2 now looks highly more sophisticated, polished and advanced than before with 4 hours of new up to date videos, 800 new slides and completely new modules. PTP2 aims at becoming the most hands-on training course on penetration testing with extremely in-depth course material and two different and highly advanced Virtual Labs integrated within the course itself: Coliseum for web application security and the newly announced Hera Lab. The Professional training course leads to the highly practical eCPPT Certification that certifies penetration testers for both testing and reporting skills. The prize this month is 2 seats worth $799 each of the Penetration Testing Course Professional v2 including:

Hera Virtual Lab access for 30 hours for each
    Coliseum Lab 30 days access for each
    • 1 eCPPT exam voucher for each

As always on EH-Net, top contributors are the ones considered for the prize. This month the 2 deserving EH-Net members are ziggy_567 & chrisj. Congratulations to this month’s winners! Don’t fret if you didn’t win. New prizes given away each and every month. And don’t forget to check out the Review of PTP2 by Andrew Johnson.

[align=center:n4ozpo28]Only members are eligible!Registration Is FREE![/align:n4ozpo28]

Congrats and good luck to all this month,
    Don

rattis 
    Participant

Thanks Don and Armando

unicityd 
    Participant

Congrats guys.

ziggy_567 
    Participant

+1 Chrisj

I’m really looking forward to this one….

lorddicranius 
    Participant

Gratz guys!  Have fun, v2 looks great 🙂

MrTuxracer 
    Participant

Congrats! It’s a valuable course  8)

Darktaurus 
    Participant

Congrats guys!

UNIX 
    Participant

Congrats!

hayabusa 
    Participant

Congrats!!

j0rDy 
    Participant

Congratulations! Have fun with this one, its a great prize!

ziggy_567 
    Participant

So I found out yesterday that I passed! I’m now officially an eCPPT.

When work slows down a little bit, I’ll post a review. There are a number of reviews out there already, but hopefully, I can add something to the conversation.

Thanks, Don! I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and did get a lot out of it.

UNIX 
    Participant

Congrats, ziggy! Seems you made yourself a nice Christmas present. 😉

hayabusa 
    Participant

Congrats, ziggy!  (Just got my pass email from OSCE, today, as well!)

Great job!  What’s next?

m0wgli 
    Participant

Congratulations! 🙂

ziggy_567 
    Participant

Thanks, all!

Congrats, ziggy!  (Just got my pass email from OSCE, today, as well!)

Great job!  What’s next?

I really should do my CISSP, but I’m trying for a facilitator slot at SANS Sec West. So, whichever class they put me in will probably be the next cert I go for.

And, congratz to you on the OSCE!!!

dynamik 
    Participant

Congrats on the pass, Zig! Passing a practical, hands-on exam is always particularly rewarding.

With your experience, I’m sure you could knock out the CISSP with minimal effort. You should just pick up a book and start whittling away at it. That’s not one you want to focus on exclusively and cram for anyway (unless you’re a masochist).

Darktaurus 
    Participant

Congrats Zig! Everyone is doing well. Looks like a nice Christmas this year!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?