[Article]-April 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor – CBT Nuggets

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

I have been a big fan of CBT Nuggets for quite some time. In fact, I’ve used their videos for every cert I’ve done and even for some topics for which I chose not to test. Very helpful!!

Permanent link: [Article]-April 2010 Free Giveaway Sponsor – CBT Nuggets

[align=center:2bkqectt]http://www.offensive-security.com/training.phpWin Access to Entire Video Training Library!

[/align:2bkqectt]

Last April we offered this prize, and I can’t believe the sentiments are even more true a year later. As we all know, training and travel are the first things to go when times are tough. Like it or not, we always need to continue learning even when the travel purse strings are tied overly tight. CBT Nuggets fit the bill perfectly. For those of you who don’t know, CBT stands for computer based training. CBT Nuggets are series of 30 – 60 minute chunks… or nuggets… of videos each covering a given topic on the certification of your choosing. It makes it easy and engaging to study for your certs without the need to travel or complete your studies on someone else’s time frame. CBT Nuggets are also very cost effective without flashy productions. They simply concentrate on providing the info you need at prices anyone can afford, and they succeed. Topics include CISSP, CEH, Check Point, CISA, ITIL, Microsoft including PowerShell v2, Cisco, VMware, Wireless, Linux and all of the CompTIA exams!

So what’s the prize? How about prizes!?! 3 lucky winners will receive not only one full month of streaming access to the entire CBT Nuggets Video Library, but they will also receive a $200 CBT Nuggets gif[/img]
      . This is enough for another month of full access or can be applied to the full purchase of the video series of their choice. Good luck and start participating!!

[align=center:2bkqectt]Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
      Registration Is FREE!
      [/align:2bkqectt]

Good luck and keep up the good work,
      Don

UNIX
      Participant

Nice giveaway, as always. 🙂

j0rDy
      Participant

OMG! how do you keep getting these awesome giveaways?!

*bows to his master…

hayabusa
      Participant

Thanks, don!  Yet another good giveaway. 

@j0rdy –   That’s what good sponsors are for!  don’s done a good job of keeping EH-net in the forefront of their minds!

Dengar13
      Participant

He has always had good prizes since this site started years ago.  This is just another fine example. 

impelse
      Participant

I don’t write to much but I like those give away.

pizza1337
      Participant

another awesome giveaway.

MicroJay
      Participant

Great job Don and always…Thanks to the Vendors!
      ;D

crossover
      Participant

Nice Giveway ! I like their Checkpoint series it’s pretty good and i would recommend anyone who is looking for training on checkpoint firewall’s. The trainers is really good and it is way to cheaper to attend a bootcamp.

rattis
      Participant

I have to echo MicroJay

Great giveaway yet again  Don.

Thank you vendors

Anquilas
      Participant

Thanks @ Don and CBT Nuggets, nice price!

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Last day…  😉  😉  😉  😉

Don

Dengar13
      Participant

Fingers crossed!  ;D

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?