Anyone can please help me

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      musikukol
      Participant

I am music lover in foriegn land and I wish to use the Limewire I have download to my computer through proxy. Not possible to using proper sales sites as not yet available to my countrymen.
      My country, however, very harsh with copyright offenders, means jail time not just fine. Prisons in my country very harsh. so must use proxy to avoid discover. 
      My question: I am unsuccessful using proxy with Limewire.
      To be ideal, would like to run Limewire through xBBrowser. But unsuccessful to do this yet.
      Anyone can tell me how?
      Also, please excuse my english. I do not yet have full competence with this language, yet I seek to improve.
      Thanks you.

cnickerson
      Participant
      musikukol
      Participant

Is not bad advice, but I already use Tor, I think.
      xBBrowser use Tor with Firefox. Correct?
      This is how I download the Limewire.
      I still have question, how get Limewire to work through Tor.
      Everything I try in this way fail.
      I hope you help me please.

Anonymous
      Participant

[move:3mo6dq33]
      Ethical??
      [/move:3mo6dq33]

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Ethical implications aside, the simple fact that jail time is mentioned as a serious threat means that it’s not worth it. It’s not like you’re trying to feed your family.

Don

jason
      Participant
      timmedin
      Participant

@don wrote:

Ethical implications aside, the simple fact that jail time is mentioned as a serious threat means that it’s not worth it. It’s not like you’re trying to feed your family.

Don

I like music, but I’ll pass on some U2 to avoid the jailtime.

musikukol
      Participant

@don wrote:

Don

I must ask you forgive me these ethics implications. You are right, I do not have to feed my family. Yet I have to feed my soul.
      I repeat, my country, no LEGAL downloads available. One try, gets error message, “Regrets this feature not yet available your country.” Not yet for 3 years already.
      Limewire very good app for people who are fortunate to have access to classic R&B and other music to SHARE with those not have position to access.
      This is not acceptable to large Western corporation. To share with people in other parts of world will lose for the,m 99 American cents for download and that is unacceptable.
      These are the ethical implications of situation.
      I apologize I ask you to do something you feel wrong. No offense is meant.

crk
      Participant

Out of curiosity…what country are you from, anyway?

musikukol
      Participant

@crk wrote:

Out of curiosity…what country are you from, anyway?

I hope I do not offense to say I rather not reveal this.
      It is favourite phishing strategy of authorities, get poster to reveal about self.
      Sorry. Is not meant impolite.

jason
      Participant

I’m guessing Estonia.

Ketchup
      Participant

I second that

Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,
      One solution to this may be to use a web proxy in another country when purchasing music online. Whether the music download service is available or not is usually determined by your IP address. If you could for example use a proxy server in Western Europe or the US then you could bypass this restriction.

Regards,
      Jimbob

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?