- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I apologize if this was answered already. Are there going to be anymore Skillz challenges this year? I really like the Prison Break challenge. There has been a lot of security topics for the year that may be cool to include:
-Mobile Phone Security
-Adobe (of course)
I guess it would be hard to include them in a challenge I suppose. But it is something to work with.
Glad to see that you like challenges , I can tell you one thing for sure
http://astalavista.com has got good challenges although they are by no means associated with EH , simple go towards the WAR GAMES area and check them out . I havnt yet checked them out but just went through them so it would be worth checking them out if you have enough time .
Also do update us on the quality
Thanks COm_BOY. I took a look and went through some of the challenges. I do like some of the programming ones and the Exploit challenge. As far as the quality, it was a complete range of 1 – 10. Some challenges were just looking through Google and some had you test your Assembly/Debugging skills. It is definitely worth a quick look. I have been trying to look for as many challenges as possible to prepare for the OSCP course. If anyone else is looking, here are some I have seen:
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.