With the growth of Web 2.0 and the movement towards a more interactive and responsive Web, many applications now employ Ajax, a collection of technologies that has received a large amount of enthusiastic publicity from the media and quick adoption by developers and corporations alike. This Webcast describes the difference between traditional and Ajax Web applications, the benefits of the Ajax methodology, its security concerns, and recommendations for securing Web application development.
During this on-demand Webcast, you will learn:
– What is Ajax? Why is it important?
– How Ajax leaks detailed information about your applications
– Why it Increases the attack surface by having more application inputs
– How Ajax amplifies the damage Cross Site Scripting (XSS) can do
– Guidelines for secure Ajax development