advanced books

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  lorddicranius 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Determ 
    Participant

Hello.

I’m looking for books that are more advanced and go further/beyond than hacking exposed, counter hack reloaded etc. And also what I miss in pentest books are description of more advanced techniques.

thanks.

kriscamaro68 
    Participant

Have you looked into any of the Syngress books? They are coming out with new books just about every month some of which may be what you are looking for.

rance 
    Participant

Big fan: http://portswigger.net/wahh/

Might want to wait to purchase, I believe a new edition is due in october.

tturner 
    Participant

Amazon just emailed me today that my pre-order copy of WAHH 2nd ed should arrive Sept 20.

rance 
    Participant

@tturner wrote:

Amazon just emailed me today that my pre-order copy of WAHH 2nd ed should arrive Sept 20.

Awesome, I checked on it after i posted, and it’s up for pre-order, but amazon says it’s shipping in 1-2 days… so… my order is going in now! πŸ™‚

DrivinTin 
    Participant

When you guys get the book can you tell me if there are many pictures or diagrams? I know itΒ  sounds stupid but I travel a lot so would rather get the kindle edition, but those are a pain if there are a lot of diagrams and pics.

Thanks

Anonymous 
    Participant

Good book I have the older version I think from the older version there are a few pictures in it.

lorddicranius 
    Participant

Just saw this on twitter: The authors of the WAHH2 has setup a site with training labs (over 300 exercises) to go with the book: http://mdsec.net/ (@MDSecLabs)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright Β©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?