A general ‘howdy!’

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anquilas
      Participant

Hi everyone,

Since all of the questions I had about my ‘security roadmap’ are already answered plenty elsewhere, I figured I might aswell just introduce myself.
      This seems an appropriate place, as some other fresh peeps did the same here 🙂

I came in contact with EHN while Googling for OSCP reviews, and I found the one by Ryan Linn quite perfect – cheers Ryan! I’m saving up some Euro’s and going to give it a try as soon as possible!

A bit about myself:
      Security has been a fascination for me since I was about 13, and I’ve been reading up about it ever since. It’s also the reason why I went for IT engineer in college. My knowledge of security and hacking is mostly theoretical though, and I’m anxious to get my hands dirty.

I’m in my early 20’s now and recently joined the working population of Belgium. Trying to gain as much experience and knowledge as I can at the moment as a Software Engineer, working on network monitoring and traffic generation. Seriously interesting stuff, I hope it gives me a good foundation for a career in network- and/or software security.

Anyway, apoligies for the elaborate intro 🙂 Thanks for the knowledge I gathered from your articles arlready, I hope I can make an appropriate contribution back to the EHN community.

Cheers!

Dieter

UNIX
      Participant

Welcome at EH-Net, Dieter. Always nice to see new people here.

I am sure OSCP will give you a lot of the hands-on experience you are looking for. 😉

unsupported
      Participant

Welcome to EH-Net!  We look forward to your contributions.

MicroJay
      Participant

Welcome!

Ketchup
      Participant

Welcome to the club!

zeroflaw
      Participant

Welcome!  8)

j0rDy
      Participant

Welcome! good to see the Belguims are joining the club! let us know when you start OSCP and share your thoughts with us!

hayabusa
      Participant

welcome!

Anquilas
      Participant

Consider it a promise Jordy 😉

And thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

delusion
      Participant

Welcome  8)

Anquilas
      Participant

Thanks and welcome back @ ya both  😉

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?