100% Pass Rate for CEH Class at ChicagoCon

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  p0et 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the CEH class at ChicagoCon. Everyone passed!!

Well done and see you next time in the advanced classes!  😉

Don

BillV 
    Participant

Awesome! Sounds like they had a great instructor! Congrats to all 🙂

Anonymous 
    Participant

they did have a great instruction and i heard they got a first class block of instruction on metasploit 🙂

gqblue2003 
    Participant

Yet another thing to look forward to next year. Hopefully I will have the same success when I take it. Congrats to everyone.

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Thanks again Chris for your participation in the evening presentations, and the CEH students told me to give you a special thank you for the continuation of the demos in the CEH classroom. You gave them an in-depth look into real pen testing that you just won’t get at other events.

Don

Anonymous 
    Participant

thanks Don!

Madtown 
    Participant

I was in the class, and it was a great experience! The instructor was very knowledgable, and pretty laid back. Formed some good friendships as well.

Anyone who missed ChicagoCon missed out on a great experience. No worries, I hear there will be more. I will be at the next one!

Thanks for putting together a great week of training, speakers, and capture the flag!

TonyG 
    Participant

Chris, thank you for putting on the Metasploit presentation to us. It helped to see it more indepth, and finally getting to see it work ;D

Don, excellent conference. I think I have a bunch more people interested in going to the spring conference.  You definately made it worth the trip!

Anonymous 
    Participant

That’s excellent news. Congrats to all who took part and all who worked to make it such a success.

Jimbob

p0et 
    Participant

That’s excellent news!  Congrats!  😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?