Topic Tag: neural networks
– EH-Net Live! June: “Hacking the Extraterrestrial Internet: Where Fiction Meets Reality” w/ NYT Bestselling author Daniel Suarez & co-author of DTN Scott Burleigh on Thurs June 27 @ 1:00 EDT. Reg Open NOW!
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Now Available! for “Safe Harbor for Hackers” w/ Chloé Messdaghi and Jason Haddix of Bugcrowd from April 24.
– EH-Net Live! March – Video & Deck Now Available! for “Inside the MSRC: Blue Team, Bug Bounties & IR” w/ Mechele Gruhn of Microsoft from March 21.
– EH-Net Live! Feb – Video & Deck Now Available! for “From Dev to InfoSec: #MyInfoSecStory” with Microsoft’s Rey Bango from Feb 21.
– EH-Net Live! Jan – Video & Deck Now Available! for “A Perfect Crime: The Tech and Psych of Effective Phishing“ with Erich Kron of KnowBe4 from Jan 31.
– EH-Net Live! Dec – Video & Deck Now Available! for “Learning AI for Hackers- A Visual Primer” by Joshua Saxe of Sophos from Dec 20.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
- Book Review – Cybersecurity Blue Team Toolkit June 20, 2019
- Webinar: Hacking the Extraterrestrial Internet – Where Fiction Meets Reality June 12, 2019
- I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
- MFA is No Cure for Phishing May 31, 2019
- The Evaluation: Stage 4 – Determining the Outcome May 28, 2019
- Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
- DC-1 Vulnhub Walkthrough May 14, 2019
- Video: Safe Harbor for Hackers April 30, 2019