Reply To: EH-Net its nice to be back!

Don Donzal 
Keymaster

Thanks Dale.

As I was putting the pieces back together, I talked to many EH-Netters who were just starting their infosec career when they joined the old site. The conversations were awesome and the stories they told of how they found us, where they were, and where they are now put a huge smile on my face. It was gratifying and humbling to know that EH-Net gave them the foundation to learn and the platform to grow. In fact, it was some of those stories that I heard last summer at BH/DC that sparked this rebirth. Having many more such conversations while rebuilding confirmed that we were doing the right thing.

Numerous people who were “newbies” and needed a helping hand (and not just RTFM or LMGTFY), found it here on EH-Net. Now they are senior level pen testers, VPs in big companies or even CEOs turning their ideas into reality. It was the consensus that the helpful demeanor of EH-Net and all of its members was our secret sauce.

I look forward to instilling the same ‘feel’ and inspiring old and new EH-Netters to help the next generation of security professionals.

Don

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?