This category has 5,256 topics, 30,579 replies, and was last updated 18 hours, 31 minutes ago by .
- Last Post
General discussion on certifications not mentioned in sub-boards of the main categories below.
- 1 day, 17 hours ago
Compliance, Regulations & Standards
PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, COBIT, ITIL, 27001... pick your poison. Policy discussions would go here as well.
- 18 hours, 31 minutes ago
This is the place for Scada security, Home Automation, and anything else related to either modifying or protecting control systems of all sizes and uses.
- 1 week, 3 days ago
General discussion on the topic of forensics.
- 2 weeks ago
Whether it be hardware devices that prevent hacking or hacking hardware, this is the area for you.
- 2 months, 1 week ago
General Discussion of Incident Response topics and related certs.
- 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Adware, spyware, viruses, worms, trojans, exploits, holes, patches, rootkits and more.
- 2 weeks, 4 days ago
As phones and other handheld devices get smarter, faster and ubiquitous, it becomes necessary to not only secure them but also add them to our pen tests.
- 1 week, 4 days ago
Network Pen Testing
General discussion of ethical hacking concepts, experiences, ideas and certs.
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker (296, 2,352)
- CPTC – Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (9, 29)
- CPTE – Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (23, 82)
- CSTA – Certified Security Testing Associate (1, 1)
- eCPPT – eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (14, 126)
- ECSA – EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (14, 117)
- GPEN – GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (43, 327)
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional (143, 2,104)
- 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Regardless of your purpose or chosen language, Ethical Hackers should at the very least understand the basics of programming.
- 1 week, 6 days ago
Dedicated to all those services opened to browsers and the backend servers that support them.
- 6 days, 20 hours ago
All things wireless...
- 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- General Certification