- This event has passed.
September 14 - September 16$180 – $220
The Conference portion of ToorCon XX will kick off with a reception on Friday Night, Sept 14th and will be followed by one day of 50 minute talks and a second day of 20 minute talks. Online registration closes on September 2, 2018. Tickets can still be purchased at the door.
Preliminary Lineup for ToorCon XX
Our CFP is closing shortly, but until then we’d like to give you a sneak peak at the talks we’ve already accepted. If you haven’t already submitted a talk, please do so before Friday, August 17th!
- Keynote: Simple Nomad
- From FAR and NEAR: Exploiting Overflows on Windows 3.x
- Yet Another IoT Hack
- Reversing Ethereum Smart Contracts
- Introducing InfoconDB.org – IMDB For Hacker Cons
- IoT Botnets: The Crux of “Internet of Things” Chaos!
Aditya K Sood
- Finding secrets in source code with TruffleHog
- Integrated security testing
- Dissection of WebAssembly module
- An Inconvenient Truth
- Following a Trail of Confusion
- Anatomy of ICS Disruptive Attacks
- Ransomware versus Cryptojacking: Latest Trends in Modern Malware
- Shining a light on a black box: Reverse engineering proprietary protocols in Embedded devices
This year’s ToorCon San Diego is offering exclusive 4 days of hands-on training focused on various aspects of computer security. We’re offering 2 and 4 day trainings taking place on September 10th-13th, 2018. The training includes meals, hardware, and tools necessary to participate (you just supply the laptop). All training attendees get admission to the Seminars (September 14) and Conference (September 14-16). The trainings are being held at the Emerald Plaza Westin. Online registration only. Registration is open and closes on September 2nd, 2018.