- This event has passed.
SEVillage Orlando 2020
February 20 - February 22$1299
SEVillage Orlando 2020 is the Professional Social Engineer’s Training Conference.
About SEVillage Orlando 2020
SEVillage Orlando 2020 is the next evolution within social engineering.
Built on the foundation Social-Engineer.Org laid more than a decade ago to establish and formalize social engineering through education, the Social Engineering Framework, and the Social Engineering Code of Ethics, SEVillage expands upon the universe of knowledge by Social-Engineer.Org and the pioneering professional services by Social-Engineer, LLC. SEVillage is an educational event with the goal of strengthening current social engineers, educating those interested in joining the field, and motivating social engineering enthusiasts. For ten years, SEVillage has influenced countless individuals alongside information security’s most prominent conferences such as Black Hat, RSA, DEF CON, and DerbyCon. Now, we are proud to present a comprehensively elevated and next-level venture: SEVillage Orlando 2020.
World-renowned speakers include:
For three days, attendees are immersed in an unprecedented training experience, including:
• Choosing up to 5 multi-hour workshops taught by world-renowned leaders in human behavior, physiology, OSINT, and psychology;
• A variety of speaking sessions from expert-level presenters, varying from fast-paced concentrated content to panels and keynotes;
• SEVillage’s signature competition, the social engineering capture the flag (SECTF);
• Exciting breakouts and challenges;
• 3 Evening Events plus many opportunities for networking
• All-inclusive lunches, beverages, and breaks
A Comprehensive Conference Experience
Your SEVillage Orlando 2020 registration includes:
A Never-Before-Seen Combination of Expertise
Opening and Closing, Keynotes, Panels, the SECTF, Challenges, and Breakouts
World-Class, Interactive Workshops
Your choice of up to 5 multi-hour workshops taught by world-renowned leaders in human behavior, physiology, OSINT, and psychology.
Professional Networking Opportunities
Lunches, Breaks, Refreshments, Beverages, and Evening Events Thursday, Friday, and Saturday