SANS Security East 2014
SANS is looking forward to an exciting kickoff of 2014 with SANS Security East 2014 in the “Big Easy” in January. Start the year off right by choosing from outstanding, cutting-edge courses presented by our top-rated instructors. Now is the time to improve your information security skills and laissez les bons temps rouler!
The lineup of cybersecurity training and Infosec training courses for professionals at all levels has something for everyone. Don’t miss our special events and bonus evening presentations where we’ll share the latest threats and much more.
5% OFF Any SANS Course in Any Format!
Coupon Code: EHN_SANS5
Enhance Your Training With Certifications at SAN Security East 2014
Complete your SANS training experience with a GIAC certification attempt! Put the skills you’ll learn to practical use and join more than 51,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the Cybersecurity industry safe! Click the GIAC cert next to the course name on event home page for more information about each cert, and register for your certification attempt today.
The SANS Technology Institute (STI) offers a Master’s Degree in Information Security Management and Master’s Degree in Information Security Engineering. Many of the courses offered at SANS Security East 2014 will count towards one of these Master’s Degree programs once you apply for admission. Each course page has a link to Masters Program to help you find out more.
Here’s what SANS Security East alumni had to say about their training:
- “Great classes, entertaining and very educational.” – Richard Tafoya, Redflex Traffic Systems
- “Wealth of knowledge is immense; my head will hurt for weeks.” – C. Flynn, Firewall Experts,
- “I would definitely recommend Security 401. I’ve been in the personnel and physical security sector for years and never really got into cyber until Feb of last year. This is very informative. Would recommend it to everyone.” – Katrina Bright, GNS Contracting at Dept of Energy,
- “SEC504 opens your eyes to the real cyber world. Encourages thinking about security of data and network access.” – Frank Munson, Virginia International Terminal
Available Courses at SANS Security East 2014
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth GCIA Mike Poor
- SEC301: Intro to Information Security GISF Fred Kerby
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style GSEC Dr. Eric Cole
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling GCIH Dave Shackleford
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking GWAPT Kevin Johnson
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking GPEN Ed Skoudis
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking GMOB Joshua Wright
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response GCFA Rob Lee
- AUD507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems GSNA James Tarala
Be sure to check out the Bonus Sessions.