SANS Seattle 2013
SANS is returning to the Pacific Northwest in October for SANS Seattle 2013! We are bringing our top IT security, forensics, and security management courses and top instructors to Seattle on October 7-14. Our instructors are experts in this industry and are the best at ensuring you will not only learn the material, but that you can also apply it immediately when you return to the office.
5% OFF Any SANS Course in Any Format!
Coupon Code: EHN_05
All of our courses at SANS Seattle 2013 are associated with a GIAC Certification. Complete your SANS training experience with a GIAC certification attempt; put the skills you’ll learn to practical use and join more than 49,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the Cybersecurity industry safe.
Some of the courses at SANS Seattle 2013 will also be accepted as credit under the STI Master’s degree program. Earn your Master’s Degree at SANS Technology Institute (STI). Take classes in Information Security Management (MSISM) or Engineering (MSISE).
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into four categories:
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- HOSTED: High Tech Crimes and Insider Threats
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials – Enterprise Defender
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling
- SEC580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression